SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

@FrogLenzen I will be on vacation starting tomorrow until 10/11 so just FYI in case I am unable to make decisions throughout, I am asking for blanket extensions until then. Hopefully this will not cause me to lose all my favorites in such a crucial round :( but I will try to do my best to check in as much as possible.

• Like 1

Noms:

Tiffany Maher

Chelsea Traille

Marquis Cunningham

Thayne Jasperson

Matt Dorame

Susie Garcia

Sandra Colton

Craig DeRosa

Ashlee Nino

Paris Torres

Tony Bellissimo

Asuka Kondoh

Mollee Gray

Nathan Trasoras

Channing Cooke

Alexie Agdeppa

Missy Morelli

Melanie Moore

Chris Koehl

Ryan Ramirez

Alexa Anderson

Matthew Kaźmierczak

Audrey Case

Alexis Juliano

Alexie Agdeppa

S7_Alexie_Agdeppa.jpg

Sorry, Alexie. I wanted to get the TIffany save in before anyone tried anything and I chose your name at random, so you are getting cut here. But her being cut here is warranted, because her run on season 7 wasn't very good. She was actually one of my favorites during all the pre-live stages but then that changed pretty quickly during the lives. During the showcase show, she had the misfortune of being in a very awful Tyce Broadway routine with Allison, Lauren, and Melinda. I mean, all I need to say is Tyce Broadway and you know it was not good. Tyce rarely delivered on the "good Broadway choreography" front. For Top 11 week, she got partnered with all-star tWitch for a NappyTabs Hip-Hop. A combination of bad choreography and bad dancing on Alexie's part made this a bad routine and led to her elimination the next night. There's not much else to say on Alexie, so let's see if I can find her dances on YouTube.

Her audition:

Her Hip-Hop. Of course if you type in "Alexie and tWitch SYTYCD" it also shows results for the Alex Wong Hip-Hop. :dead: 

Save Tiffany Maher

Choreography Audrey Case

tumblr_ma7xyzDQJo1r7l9h2o4_250.gifgiphy.gif?cid=790b7611c7f294e279c0179e3e

• Like 1

Craig De Rosa

177full-craig-de-rosa.jpg

I feel like I I cut Craig in the last rankdown but I'm not sure. The only thing that Craig had going for him, was that he is cute. Other than that he made no big impression on the show. He did a jive with Melody that was terrible and hip hop with Melody that was also terrible. He also did a solo that was pretty generic. If it was up to me Craig wouldn't have made it after Cycle 1 imo.

Saving Chris Koehl

Send to Choreo Nathan Trasoras

Edited by .Rei

Susie Garcia
download.jpg
Easy cut to make at this point. She was a Salsa dancer during season 4 of the show. She was eliminated and placed in the top 18. I love that they had a Salsa dancer just not her lol. When you consider season 4 had Chelsie, Katee, Comfort, and Courtney
Goodness me Susie never stood a chance and didn't make a lasting impression on me enough for her to even make the next round of nominations. She can go now and it's not a big loss at all. It does suck one of the only non contemporary women that season lasted 2 weeks but she didn't hold her own and is gone now.

Saving: Melanie Moore
Choreography: Channing Cooke

5 minutes ago, .Rei said:

He also did a solo that was pretty generic.

the producers were peeing themselves over his mattress solo hahaha

I think Craig had a decent showing during the Top 50 callbacks which are the best callbacks ever on the show. But he was up against some ratchet dancers so it's not hard to stand out then lol

1 minute ago, FrogLenzen said:

I think Dee decided that his goal is to get Tiffany through and whocurr about anyone else haha

YEP.

I also realized that my slots are absolute garbage. So if I made any moves this first round, I have numerous rounds to get f*cked over without a fighting chance, considering my final set of nominations will not even be decided by me. :dead:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1