SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

Just now, Elliott said:

You Can Say Neither Episode 7 GIF by Friends

If Ashleigh is getting a chance then Heidi deserves it based off her SYTYCD journey. :haha:

But if she is that problematic then I will cross her off my list. I’m not American so I’m unsure of what she’s actually done. I’m predicting she’s a Trump supporter?

Just now, Zoey said:

If Ashleigh is getting a chance then Heidi deserves it based off her SYTYCD journey. :haha:

But if she is that problematic then I will cross her off my list. I’m not American so I’m unsure of what she’s actually done. I’m predicting she’s a Trump supporter?

as someone who is actively involved with the Di Lello drama, it's pretty much exclusively Ryan acting a fool. Ashleigh doesn't post... literally anything.

But yeah, as of my last look around 2016, Heidi was super pro-Trump, against gay marriage, thinks the Democrats want to ~murder babies~, etc.

• Like 1

Just now, Elliott said:

Why is everyone acting like Heidi had a good run?

Like I am pretty sure her & Ryan Rankine are one of two SYTYCD US couples to somehow have negative chemistry with one another!

(Mollee Gray and Nathan Trasoras are the second.)

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

as someone who is actively involved with the Di Lello drama, it's pretty much exclusively Ryan acting a fool. Ashleigh doesn't post... literally anything.

But yeah, as of my last look around 2016, Heidi was super pro-Trump, against gay marriage, thinks the Democrats want to ~murder babies~, etc.

Oh wow. I’ll secretly enjoy her SYTYCD journey before she became that problematic then. 

Bye Heidi.