๐Ÿƒ ๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ โœจ

Bk1234

๐Ÿค

ย 
First of all, I must begin by saying how hard it is to sing this song. The song is a beast and I am so proud of Lana for giving it her all up there! ๐Ÿคฉ ย Next, I must draw attention to how comfortable Lana was on stage. She maneuvered that stage like a pro and she was in her element when she performed with that excellent choir. And to close this off, I must ask everyone to go out and VOTE - try to use a few more accounts than normal this week. We need to make sure Lana gets into that finale. ;)ย  That being said, regardless of tomorrowโ€™s results, I want everyone hear to feel proud of not only us as a fanbase, for getting Lana this far, but also of Lana, for delivering amazing performances each and every week. โ˜บ๏ธ

ย 

https://voice.vote.nbc.com

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ikwonic said:

Lana sounded great tonight, idk what anyone says. Those high notes on the Amazing Grace part and her low notes on her duet were amazing and really showed off her versatility. Worried she'll be in danger tomorrow, but at least we get to hear her perform again.

Yeah, she killed it!!!! ๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค I also loved the high notes on the Amazing Grace part. โœจManifesting Lana getting one of the PVs into the finaleโœจ (If she does end up in the IS though, be ready to V-O-T-E)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gabe0101 said:

She sounded great idk why the performance is getting a lot of hate ๐Ÿ˜”. Cโ€™mon Lanterns letโ€™s rally and get her to the finale. We can do it!ย 

Yeah, but itโ€™s gotten to the point where we just have to look past the hate and spread positivity. ๐Ÿคโ˜บ๏ธ Letโ€™s prove the haters wrong by getting her into that finale tomorrow! ๐Ÿคฉ

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, but itโ€™s gotten to the point where we just have to look past the hate and spread positivity. ๐Ÿคโ˜บ๏ธ Letโ€™s prove the haters wrong by getting her into that finale tomorrow! ๐Ÿคฉ

Yes letโ€™s do it! I have 200 accounts. Giving her 4000 votes. Will do more if I can. Letโ€™s shock the world.ย 

• Like 1

Lana did really great tonight! I'd love for her to use those high notes more often. I was a bit worried about the song choice but glad she proved me wrong. Singing Carrie is no easy task but Lana handled that beautifully as always.ย 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Persy said:

Lana did really great tonight! I'd love for her to use those high notes more often. I was a bit worried about the song choice but glad she proved me wrong. Singing Carrie is no easy task but Lana handled that beautifully as always.ย 

Yeah, she slayed. Those high notes were stellar!

• Like 1

Lana ended with such a great performance, and it was nice to see almost all of IDF ranking it high and appreciating her tonight. With the terrible treatment TPTB gave her (she never got a single pimp spot, leaked performance, and was always treated like she was less than everyone else), I'm proud of her for defying everyone's expectations and making it this far. She's got such a bright future and should be so proud of how AMAZING her run was!!! She gave her best in every performance from Hole in the Bottle to Things A Man Oughta Know and never let us down. So excited to see her make waves in the country industry!! ๐Ÿ™‚ย #Lantern4Lifeย 

Little message for Lana (just in case sheโ€™s reading) - I just wanted to say that I am so immensely proud of how far youโ€™ve come ๐Ÿค You are literally my dream contestant - from singing Kelsea, Taylor, Gabby, and Carrie - to creating an arrangement of a Katy Perry song that became one of my favorite studio of the season. โœจ I have always been wowed by not only your talent, but your kindness and humility - you never let this competition get to your head. We saw that tonight when you comforted Joshua and rushed to cheer on Jershika after her win. As a fan, I appreciate how much you care for us as well (I still canโ€™t get over that Lanterns speech from weeks ago for fan week ๐Ÿฅฒ) You left on a high note with that performance and should be proud.ย Thank you for everything, Lana!ย #lanternforlifeย 

ย 

To this fan thread - the #IDFLanterns โ€ฆ

It has been amazing to watch this fan threads grow from only a few fans to a dedicated fanbase. Thank you guys for taking the time to post your support for Lana and her music. ๐Ÿค I hope that these comments of love and support will continue after the show, as I plan on updating the thread as much as I can post-show. Also, please donโ€™t bash Queen Jershika or any of the other contestants who advanced to the finale tonight - they all deserve it, and I canโ€™t wait to see their performances next week! ๐Ÿ™‚ย Once again, thank you all! โ˜บ๏ธ

• Like 5

While I did vote for Jershika, Lana has had a great run, and had one of my favorites Auditons and Knockouts of the season! (And "I Hope" is my favorite studio of the season too lol). I will 1000% be listening to her music in the future!

Edited by erik g
  • Like 3

Lana is such a kind person! i really enjoyed watching her this season. she has such a unique tone that i find very pretty! she gave some wonderful performances andย she should be so proud of herself! congratulations for all you have accomplished this season, Lana!โค๏ธ

• Like 2

1 hour ago, erik g said:

While I did vote for Jershika, Lana has had a great run, and had one of my favorites Auditons and Knockouts of the season! (And "I Hope" is my favorite studio of the season too lol). I will 1000% be listening to her music in the future!

Every performance of hers just felt like one big, amazing gift. Iโ€™m definitely going to miss her on the show. ๐Ÿฅฒ So happy to hear that youโ€™ll be keeping up with her post-show career. โ˜บ๏ธ

53 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

Lana is such a kind person! i really enjoyed watching her this season. she has such a unique tone that i find very pretty! she gave some wonderful performances andย she should be so proud of herself! congratulations for all you have accomplished this season, Lana!โค๏ธ

๐Ÿค She really should be proud. She represented the country genre so well! ๐Ÿค  Itโ€™s so refreshing to see a woman doing that.ย 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I just re-watched this. Such a beautiful way to exit the show. She is a true storyteller and showcased that perfectly here. โœจย 

i swear iโ€™ve wanted Lana to sing this (absolutely beautiful) song all season, and she did awesome!

• Like 2