Post-show Studio Covers of On-show Performances

QueenCami

Recently, several contestants have made Post-show Studio Covers of On-show Performances; Cami has posted "Skinny Love" and "I Put A Spell On You," while Carolina has posted "Stay With Me" and Corey has posted "Already Gone." Here, we can compile these studio covers!

• Like 1

Not sure how to include the links but I’ll add a list of a few that haven’t been mentioned:

Help Me Hold On - Dave Fenley

Passionfruit - Jej Vinson

when the party’s over - Max Boyle

Say You’ll Be There - Will Breman

Blowin in the Wind - Zan Fiskum

• Thanks 1

Edit: I guess I missed the words "post" and "studio" because some of these happened before the show and none of these are in the studio versions..

Kyla singing one night only. The audio is lower quality than her voice performance, but other than that it's almost identical

Ali singing No Ordinary Love. Now this one is different than her voice rendition, she takes her sweet time with this one (9 minutes!) And if I'm being honest, she probably drags it along too much for most people's tastes. But if your a fan of Ali then you'll enjoy this, hopefully.

Similar arrangement to his version on the voice, but different vocal embellishments and more use of his falsetto.

She sings how deep is your love, the entire song. The time stamp for it is in the description.

Full acoustic version of Cosmic love. I don't think he goes as high as he does in his knockout version during the climax, but his tone is still there.

Kimberly singing the full version of what's up. She starts at 1:52 if you wanna skip her introduction. This was actually before her voice rendition.

Edited by Hsamid
  • Like 1

On 8/10/2021 at 4:29 PM, rp3598 said:

Not sure how to include the links but I’ll add a list of a few that haven’t been mentioned:

Help Me Hold On - Dave Fenley

Passionfruit - Jej Vinson

when the party’s over - Max Boyle

Say You’ll Be There - Will Breman

Blowin in the Wind - Zan Fiskum

• 1 year later...

Reviving this thread:

This ended up being my favorite battle of the season as it was one of the few I still have the urge to revisit from time to time. Glad they recorded a studio version for it, even if I still prefer the actual battle performance.

• Like 1

Kelsie Watts (S20) - I Dare You

Allegra Miles vs Michael Williams (S18) - How Will I Know

Wendy Moten (S21) - You're All I Need To Get By

Alisan Porter (S10) - Cry Baby (I know its before her time on the show, but its SO good)

Edit: Kimberly Nichole (S8) - House Of The Rising Sun

Edited by StarWalker1
  • Like 1