𝕊𝕒𝕞𝕦𝕖𝕝 ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝔽𝕒𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 🎼

FloorWax

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Part of me wants him to sing this:

On the other hand it might be a bit too much for his voice.

quite peculiar song, has good moments (both soft and strong), but I can't imagine it in the show?

ps: I heard The Verve all week and now I want Sam to cover some of them, but again, I don't know if the band and style fit for the show

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Still waiting for him to bring the guitar out.

Minivan aren't ready- 😏

whatever song he chose, I hope it's something that'll continue his streak. Have no doubt that he would kill it again though, I mean- it's Samuel The Chameleon Harness we're talking about after all :haha:

• Like 3

Next week everybody finally gets to vote Samuel is incredible deserves the votes let’s hope they don’t mess up and eliminate him but I don’t think that will happen what ever happens we need to vote as hard we can’t just think Samuel is safe 

• Like 1

I see some hope he can make the finale by the save which is maybe just me being delusional. If the other three coaches are already represented by artists that got public votes, they'd push for Samuel, for sure. It will depend on his competition, too. Other than being on Team Legend, the thing that gives me a pause is him being an alternative pop artist which the core audience doesn't really support to the end that often. Still, I'm sure we're getting at least 6 more performances from him and that's something!

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Apparently fan week videos are supposed to get submitted soon, I am this close to actually considering trying to do Samuel’s (but cameras and I generally don’t mix, so “is it worth it” is the real question I keep asking myself 💀)

do it!!I know you can, it would be amazing

film GIF by Paramour on Broadway

• Like 2

15 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Apparently fan week videos are supposed to get submitted soon, I am this close to actually considering trying to do Samuel’s (but cameras and I generally don’t mix, so “is it worth it” is the real question I keep asking myself 💀)

Go for it!! I'm sure Samuel will appreciate even just the thought ;)  

• Like 1

On 11/4/2021 at 7:13 AM, pauwis said:

so, Sam's song for Monday. Anyone want to make a last bet?

I have a feeling that it'll either be Unsteady or When The Party's Over, leaning more towards WTPO- just call it a hunch

David mentioned a puke emoji for Samuel's PO song (makes me think of a party or something). That and the clues of heartbreak and crying emoji and an unexpected one (which is why I lean more towards WTPO) 

• Thanks 1

Sorry for being not active here lately. I will not be visiting the forums that much (for the sake of my mental health lmao). My support for Samuel (and my other favorites) continues though. If ever someone wants to takeover the thread, I'll let you because I don't want to leave this thread empty or something. But, if ever no one takes it, I'll still update it, just not that active as before :))) just a heads up!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I haven’t listened to the song, but maybe “Bellyache” by Billie?

I can't imagine how he'll sound like with the song, but knowing Samuel he can make it work

He also did mention that he's making the song his own again for the live POs so I'm hyped up!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sydneysam said:

Sorry for being not active here lately. I will not be visiting the forums that much (for the sake of my mental health lmao). My support for Samuel (and my other favorites) continues though. If ever someone wants to takeover the thread, I'll let you because I don't want to leave this thread empty or something. But, if ever no one takes it, I'll still update it, just not that active as before :))) just a heads up!

I'd be happy to take over honestly. Never managed a fan thread before but Samuel's a good one to have as my first :thumbs:

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, sydneysam said:

I have a feeling that it'll either be Unsteady or When The Party's Over, leaning more towards WTPO- just call it a hunch

David mentioned a puke emoji for Samuel's PO song (makes me think of a party or something). That and the clues of heartbreak and crying emoji and an unexpected one (which is why I lean more towards WTPO) 

I love thiss

• Like 1