𝕊𝕒𝕞𝕦𝕖𝕝 ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝔽𝕒𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 🎼

FloorWax

6 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Also, IDF’s reaction to Sam and David has been the opposite of what I expected: I thought Sam would be more of a slow-burn steady growth of a fan thread while David would get the love fest right off the bat.

Not complaining, just observing.

Expected both of them to be slow burns tbh, but I did expect Sam would shock many people ;)

• Like 1

Just now, VintageVoice said:

Also, IDF’s reaction to Sam and David has been the opposite of what I expected: I thought Sam would be more of a slow-burn steady growth of a fan thread while David would get the love fest right off the bat.

Not complaining, just observing.

Sam is an off the wall type or artist, I suspected he was gonna be an instant hit with IDF.

David has been pretty liked here, we even have a couple of users joining his thread after his blind, but others are not sold yet. I expect his KO to be a bigger moment, both for IDF and Facebook.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Sam is an off the wall type or artist, I suspected he was gonna be an instant hit with IDF.

David has been pretty liked here, we even have a couple of users joining his thread after his blind, but others are not sold yet. I expect his KO to be a bigger moment, both for IDF and Facebook.

David's choice gives me Max Boyle "when the party's over" vibes.

I'm imagining something similar to a Corey Ward "Already Gone" moment for Samuel.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

What do you think are the chances that he's on next week? Personally, I think we won't be seeing him again until the second Monday.

If the producers will push him as John's frontrunner, then I can see him on the battle premiere week (and KO as well), if not, yeah, I agree

I'm just hoping his battle won't get montaged 🤞 (because I love BOTH Sam and KJ)

13 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Oh wait- it's still one battle episode per week?

I don't think so, but for some reason I don't see him on Tuesday either. It's just intuition, no basis whatsoever.

• Like 2