𝕊𝕒𝕞𝕦𝕖𝕝 ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝔽𝕒𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 🎼

FloorWax

9 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Craig Wayne Boyd AKA one of IDF's favorite Voice winners- kidding :haha:  also commented under Sam's performance video on Instagram!

🔥🔥🔥 love his voice"

It's also very interesting to see that Sam already commented on this one just recently 👀

I also saw at least five more “Daughtry vibes” or comparisons in the comments 💀

brb gonna go dig through Chris’ Idol run + Masked Singer songs to see what might work for Sam 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, pauwis said:

his outfit is so refreshing, super cool

It really is! The khaki pants, camouflaged jacket, and his shirt underneath it were such a good unique combination to see. It's hard to make an artwork for that though :dead: this is giving me Pia vibes all over again 🥲 (but I'll make it work for this guy :haha:)

4 minutes ago, pauwis said:

(I'm sure KJ looks stunning too)

The pairing still baffles me, but we'll see. Maybe John branded her and Sam as his emotional singers or something lol

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 2

Song suggestions that aren’t Lewis Capaldi or Ed Sheeran (based on what we’ve seen Chris Daughtry do on Idol + The Masked Singer):

Love Runs Out - OneRepublic

Alive - Sia

Mr. Brightside - The Killers

Grenade - Bruno Mars

The Letter - The Box Tops

Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman - Bryan Adams

Hemorrhage (In My Hands) - Fuel*

*Chris’ best known Idol performance, proceed with caution if this is chosen

(Forgive any duplicates from the current list, I’m on my phone so I can’t check easily)

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

Song suggestions that aren’t Lewis Capaldi or Ed Sheeran (based on what we’ve seen Chris Daughtry do on Idol + The Masked Singer):

Love Runs Out - OneRepublic

Alive - Sia

Mr. Brightside - The Killers

Grenade - Bruno Mars

The Letter - The Box Tops

Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman - Bryan Adams

Hemorrhage (In My Hands) - Fuel*

*Chris’ best known Idol performance, proceed with caution if this is chosen

(Forgive any duplicates from the current list, I’m on my phone so I can’t check easily)

I didn't know Chris did Masked Singer 😳

10 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

It really is! The khaki pants, camouflaged jacket, and his shirt underneath it were such a good unique combination to see. It's hard to make an artwork for that though :dead: this is giving me Pia vibes all over again 🥲 (but I'll make it work for this guy :haha:)

The pairing still baffles me, but we'll see. Maybe John branded her and Sam as his emotional singers or something lol

do you wanna make me cry?😭

are 2 possibilities: it's a discard pairing or John saw them as an incredible duo

7 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

I didn't know Chris did Masked Singer 😳

He was runner up on season 2, highly recommend checking out any compilation video you can find of his performances (his cover of “Alive” was his finale performance and my second favorite after “Someone You Loved” but as the latter’s been suggested several times for Sam, I left it off).

Anyway, trying to figure out Sam’s battle song, but KJ as his partner makes it difficult.

1 minute ago, pauwis said:

do you wanna make me cry?😭

Oh, I mean the artwork difficulty :haha: I definitely see Sam having a higher chance than Pia had last season (sad) for the finale (I hope I'm right..)

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

He was runner up on season 2, highly recommend checking out any compilation video you can find of his performances (his cover of “Alive” was his finale performance and my second favorite after “Someone You Loved” but as the latter’s been suggested several times for Sam, I left it off).

I definitely need to check that one out, thanks!!

• Like 1

Sam was just interviewed for the Fort Wayne NBC website!

Five facts about Sam:

• 5 He has been playing music for a living for about four years
  • 4 One of his greatest musical inspirations is his dad
  • 3 He was homeschooled as he grew up in Fort Wayne and finished high school at Homestead
  • 2 Since auditioning he's added a John Legend robe to his wardrobe
  • 1 His biggest fan is his son 

So.. turns out his father was actually in a bluegrass band called The Harness Family band:

"He says he turned to music as a form of therapy as he struggled with identity. He also learned a lot from his dad who is in a bluegrass group called, The Harness Family Band."

Y'all can read the full article here: https://fortwaynesnbc.com/2021/09/21/fort-wayne-artist-impresses-voice-judges-during-blind-auditions/

• Thanks 3