π•Šπ•’π•žπ•¦π•–π• β„π•’π•£π•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€ π”½π•’π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 🎼

FloorWax

25 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

It was a duet performance in S11 (Billy and Christian).Β 
Β 

I’m really excited to see what Samuel does in later performances. Hopefully he goes far on the show.

Β 

Oh yeah, I've listened to it, they did a really job well done with it, especially Christian, who also has some kind of a rasp in his voice. Hopefully, since it had been cleared 2 times for the show already, they will clear it for Samuel to sing this season 🀞

13 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

He’s the only artist of John’s I can clearly see in the semis at this point, so hopefully America agrees.

Β 

Same. KOs will be crucial, but since he apparently did so good on it, I'm feeling optimisticΒ :wub:

• Like 2

Just now, Misirlou said:

Sam might definitely have a Corey pre lives trajectory. Acclaimed blind, good but not up to par battle (song choice, ugh) and an even more acclaimed KO.

Β 

Let's hope he doesn't have the same fate like Corey during the live POs (I know he did survive the instant save, but pv would be nicerΒ :haha:)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

Β 

Let's hope he doesn't have the same fate like Corey during the live POs (I know he did survive the instant save, but pv would be nicerΒ :haha:)

This season also has a Top 20, which would have probably gotten Corey a PV. So that’s less likely to happen.

• Like 1

Just now, sydneysam said:

Β 

It'll be funny if he actually did not receive 4 coach standing Os lol, we've been anticipating his KO for that sole reason for months nowΒ :haha:

I mean, I know I'll still enjoy it even if he didnt get it, but it'd be great if he did. More momentum.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Do we have any more feedback on his KO apart from the fact that he got a 4 chair standing O? And are we sure about that to begin with? Lol.

Β 

well the source also said both him and Brittany were very good and Blake made jokes about him being a smoker and thats it lol

7 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

1k replies by the way! Aaand we're hot againΒ :haha:

Yep. This is the first time I’ve really hung out in here, because I realized that Samuel has potential to become one of my favorite contestants this season, and I think he will go far on the show. Both of those things happened in another fan thread I hang out in frequently so I shouldn’t be surprised.Β 

Edited by Cookie73
  • Like 1

Sam mixes three different prints and looks effortlessly cool, if I tried that I’d look like I raided the lost and found bin at the gym πŸ’€Β it’s eclectic but it suits him because he’s got the chill confidence required to pull it off.

Edited by VintageVoice
  • Haha 4