The Voice US Rankdown (Winner Reveal pg. 117)

Solaris

2 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

You're welcome @*Wallace and the rest of the public. 

:wub: 

OMG I can not believe all of those deals that were made with Barrett to get him this high. 🙈 I am not a fan but can respect the game. I guess as a positive.... is that he's more interesting than some country male singers n the show? Well done to his fans for playing THE GAME hard and so well getting him this far though. Its impressive gameplay. :yes: 

And also reallly amazing write-ups of him from his stans.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Where's my well done for playing the game hard and preventing him from making the top 3. :giggle:

I mean we're the ones making and honoring deals, all you did was squash one deal. Technically we did play harder. :dead: 

7 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

I mean we're the ones making and honoring deals, all you did was squash one deal. Technically we did play harder. :dead: 

I made a lot of deals too including 1 fake one yeah. :giggle:But being by myself and not in a group of 3 is harder work in my opinion at least! 

• Haha 1

I am happy with Barrett going now as I really like this top 3, but congrats to all of you who put the work to get him this far. I'm a sucker for a deal unfortunately. :haha: I enjoyed reading all the write-ups about him though!

Iconic top 3 :wub: I'm pulling for it to go one of two ways but I won't be mad regardless of who wins!

4 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Where is my well done too?  Rude Wally. Give everyone their props!

You always get jealous. 😛 

But LOL teasing..... very well done on completing a The Voice rankdown. That deserves  major props. You have officially erased its curse! :clap::hug: 

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

You always get jealous. 😛 

But LOL teasing..... very well done on completing a The Voice rankdown. That deserves  major props. You have officially erased its curse! :clap::hug: 

No i meant for voting Barrett low.  Jeez.  Game isn't over yet I could still cancel it with only 3 spots left.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Solaris said:

No i meant for voting Barrett low.  Jeez.  Game isn't over yet I could still cancel it with only 3 spots left.

OH. :dead:  Well that too. :haha: OMGG LMAOO You could.  I was going to say "nearly finishing" as it wasn't finished quite yet. :haha: