The Voice US Rankdown (Winner Reveal pg. 117)

Solaris

2 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Same here. Thrive would be high on my list as well but I think she chose well when she made that her first single.

I've only listened to the albums a few times so far so I haven't quite finalized my rankings yet, but I already think it's going to be my favourite of her output so far. I love that she's finally going back to pop-punk, and mixing it with country is just *chefs kiss*

Queen of inventing Y'allternative as a genre ❤️

Edited by Elliott
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

I've only listened to the albums a few times so far so I haven't quite finalized my rankings yet, but I already think it's going to be my favourite of her output so far. I love that she's finally going back to pop-punk, and mixing it with country is just *chefs kiss*

Queen of inventing Y'allternative as a genre ❤️

it's my favorite genre now :giggle: her Kalie Shorr and a couple other people are doing similar stuff and I just love it. 

On 7/27/2021 at 5:46 PM, Elliott said:

OUR WINNERS CIRCLE that's technically a square:

eAaPynA.jpg

Dia Frampton | Juliet Simms | TBA even if it's obvious | TBA

Jacquie Lee | Kat Perkins | Luke Wade | TBA

Barrett Baber | Hannah Huston | Billy Gilman | Lauren Duski

Chloe Kohanski | Dylan Hartigan | SandyRedd | Presley Tennant

MaryBeth Byrd | Todd Tilghman | Cami Clune | Corey Ward

Special shout-out to Chloe for currently being the only real-life winner to reclaim her title in the rankdown. ❤️

lol just realized I never finished this! Gonan do it now just to keep it from bothering me :rofl:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Amanda Brown got a mention in the premiere of girls5eva last night!

(tagging @*Lily and @Alex95 since I don’t think they’ve watched yet?)

How random :dead: I was gonna wait for the whole season to come out and binge it lol, what's the context?

Just now, *Lily said:

I didn’t even know it had started! 😮 

They switched to a weekly schedule this season. :/ They dropped the first three episodes yesterday!! Winnie continues to be an icon :wub:

Just now, Alex95 said:

How random :dead: I was gonna wait for the whole season to come out and binge it lol, what's the context?

It was kind of a throwaway line, but they say they need to do their eye make-up until they look like the mysterious girl whose always behind Adele on stage... which is Amanda Brown. :dead: (Which makes sense since I believe she and Renee have worked together before.)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

Ooo I'm here for this. Link to the drama?

It’s on Cassadee’s Instagram (and her Twitter, where Maren Morris is involved now)

Basically Brittany posted some transphobic stuff and Cassadee called her out for it. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

It’s on Cassadee’s Instagram (and her Twitter, where Maren Morris is involved now)

Basically Brittany posted some transphobic stuff and Cassadee called her out for it. 

Okay I saw a tweet but it didn't say who it was about so I just moved on. I guess I'll go to Brittany's page. 🤢