The Voice US Rankdown (Winner Reveal pg. 117)

Solaris

I was pulling for Kimberly; however, I had a feeling Cassadee would come out on top. :haha: Well, she is certainly one of the more memorable and successful Voice contestants and one whose position in the top spot I won't dispute.

• Like 1

Jk aside I like Cassadee, she's not a main fave of mine hence my shorter write-up/lower ranking but I knew she'd get a lot of love and better write-ups here which I enjoyed reading! ❤️

Really happy Chloe could get to second. I was happy to see her make the final 15 but didn't really realise until doing my rankings that she was one of the only contestants who I properly really liked & rooted for. :haha: So second place is great for her!

This was fun overall! Not sure if I'll have it in me to do another Voice rankdown in the future, but I enjoyed being a part of this one. :haha: Thanks Sola for running this, congrats on it being completed!

Edited by *Lily
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks to all the rankers for playing and the viewers for watching the game.  I hope you enjoyed the rankdown.  I enjoyed creating and running it.  This completes my third rankdown as host.  Maybe I will be back after season 22 for another one with a different format.  I am happy we could break the curse and produce a solid winner.  

Edited by Solaris
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Solaris said:

You think they were threats? 😮 

I don't give a care about Melanie Martinez. 😘 

But Amanda delivered strong performances and was one of the strongest contestants that season. She and Cassadee kept the competition strong together - so she was a threat in that sense. Amanda just didn't have the fan following/support as Cassadee so in that sense not so much a threat. :haha: So it depends how you look at it.

7 hours ago, *Lily said:

Me celebrating my success in the DWTS rankdown

200.gif

Me realising this would curse me for every other rankdown I do

tenor.gif

LMAO The difference of how you did on the DWTS game vs. The Voice game was like night and day. 🙈 :haha: 

7 hours ago, *Lily said:

This was fun overall! Not sure if I'll have it in me to do another Voice rankdown in the future, but I enjoyed being a part of this one. :haha: Thanks Sola for running this, congrats on it being completed!

Well if you're not doing the next one.... then I won't do it because then I'll be the lone wolf protecting our faves. :dead: 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2021 at 12:20 PM, Solaris said:

12. Caroline Glaser

Season 4 - 13-16th Place

Caroline Glaser Net Worth, Bio

Average: 10.00

RANKINGS:

QK - 2/15

Lily- 6/15

MJ- 6/15

Chris- 9/15

Public- 12/15

Andrew- 15/15

Elliott- 15/15

TVITT- 15/15

QK

Lily

MJ

Chris

Public

Andrew

Elliott

@sublymonal @*Chris @Elliott @*Lily @Teraginn @QueenKalie @thevoiceisthetop

I know I’m late to this, but I’m so happy that Caroline Glaser got such a high placement. 💕 Her tone is gorgeous and her battle with Danielle was pure serotonin for me. :wub:

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...