Jump to content

If earlier seasons had Season 18-20 Live Show format


katybay
 Share

Recommended Posts

Starting off with Season 17 


Team Blake

PV: Ricky 

CS: Kat 

WC: Cali

 

Team Kelly 

PV: Jake

CS: Max

WC: Hello Sunday or Shane 

 

Team Gwen 

PV: Rose

Save: Myracle 

WC: Joanna 

 

Team Legend 

PV: Katie 

save: MBB

WC: Will (winner) or John would be strategic to save will and MBB get the country vote with WC


Finale 

Jake

Katie 

Rose 

Ricky 

 

WC: Max or Marybeth?  

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

S16:

Team Blake:

PV: Gyth

CS: Kim

WC: Dexter

 

Team Legend:

PV: Maelyn

CS: Shawn

WC: Jimmy

 

Team Kelly:

PV: Rod

CS: Jej

WC: Presley

 

Team Adam:

PV: Mari

CS: Domenic

WC: Kalvin

 

WC winner: Dexter

 

S15:

Team Blake:

PV: Kirk

CS: Dave

WC: Chris

 

Team Kelly:

PV: Chevel

CS: Kymberli

WC: Sarah

 

Team JHud

PV: Kennedy

CS: Mackenzie

WC: Patrique

 

Team Adam:

PV: Reagan

CS: DeAndre 

WC: Kameron

 

WC winner: Chris

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, katybay said:

Starting off with Season 17 


Team Blake

PV: Ricky 

CS: Kat 

WC: Cali

 

Team Kelly 

PV: Jake

CS: Max

WC: Hello Sunday or Shane 

 

Team Gwen 

PV: Rose

Save: Myracle 

WC: Joanna 

 

Team Legend 

PV: Katie 

save: MBB

WC: Will (winner) or John would be strategic to save will and MBB get the country vote with WC


Finale 

Jake

Katie 

Rose 

Ricky 

 

WC: Max or Marybeth?  

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kat would win IS

Also Gracee would win the WC

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, VoiceFan! said:

S14

PV: Rayshun

CS: Jackie

WC: Sharane

 

PV: Britton

CS: Cristiana (idk how to spell)

WC: Jackie

 

PV: Brynn
CS: Kaleb

WC: DR

 

PV: Kyla

CS: Pryor

WC: Spensha (win)


For Team Adam, Sharane would get PV because she got the first PV in real life. Blake’s save could switch but whoever didn’t get it would win the WC

 

If it was only based on the first night, Reid would likely get WC

 

S14 playoffs were just a mess all around

Edited by Cookie73
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

S16:

Team Blake:

PV: Gyth

CS: Kim

WC: Dexter

 

Team Legend:

PV: Maelyn

CS: Shawn

WC: Jimmy

 

Team Kelly:

PV: Rod

CS: Jej

WC: Presley

 

Team Adam:

PV: Mari

CS: Domenic

WC: Kalvin

 

WC winner: Dexter

 

S15:

Team Blake:

PV: Kirk

CS: Dave

WC: Chris

 

Team Kelly:

PV: Chevel

CS: Kymberli

WC: Sarah

 

Team JHud

PV: Kennedy

CS: Mackenzie

WC: Patrique

 

Team Adam:

PV: Reagan

CS: DeAndre 

WC: Kameron

 

WC winner: Chris

Now I wish S15 had S18-20 format

Link to comment
Share on other sites

s13

 

Team Adam

PV: Addison

CS: Jon Mero

WC: Adam

 

Team Blake

PV: Chloe

CS: Keisha/Red

WC: Red Winner 

 

Team Miley

PV: Brook

CS: Janice/Ashland

WC: ashland 

 

Team Jen

PV: Noah

CS: Devin

WC: SHIANN

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

S12

 

Team Adam

PV: Jesse

CS: Lilli

WC: Mark

 

Team Alicia

PV: Chris

CS: Vanessa

SC: Steph

 

Team Gwen

PV: Hunter

CS: Brenley

WC: Jchosen/troy

 

Team Blake

PV: Lauren

CS: Aliyah/Tsoul

WC: Tsoul

 

Have no idea who will win the WC

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I think Red might have gotten the PV over Chloe. She was fresh off being stolen, and her PO performance wasn’t one of her better ones. She probably won the show with TEOTH. 

Probably. Chloe had a bit of a rough patch between her PO and Top 12 week. It was in the Top 11 when she turned it around.

 

She would have still probably gotten the second PV over Keisha though.(With the 2 PVs + 1 CS format).

 

Edited by Misirlou
Link to comment
Share on other sites

S14 (extended)

 

ADAM

 PV: Sharane

 CS: Jackie

 WC: Rayshun

 

BLAKE

 PV: Kyla

 CS: Pryor

 WC: Spensha (wins)

 

KELLY

 PV: Brynn

 CS: Kaleb

 WC: Alexa

 

ALICIA

 PV: Britton

 CS: Jackie

 WC: Terrence

 

TOP 9

 

Adam PV - Jackie

Blake PV - Kyla

Kelly PV - Brynn

Alicia PV - Britton
WildCard - Pryor

 

5th - Jackie

4th - Pryor

3rd - Kyla

2nd - Britton

1st - Brynn

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

S15 (extended)

 

ADAM

 PV - Reagan

 CS - DeAndre

 WC - Kameron

 

BLAKE

 PV - Chris

 CS - Kirk

 WC - Dave

 

KELLY

 PV - Chevel

 CS - Kymberli

 WC - Sarah (wins)

 

JHUD

 PV - Kennedy

 CS - MaKenzie

 WC - SandyRedd

 

TOP 9

 

Adam PV - Reagan

Blake PV - Chris

Kelly PV - Chevel
Jennifer PV - Kennedy

WildCard - Kirk

 

5th - Reagan

4th - Kennedy

3rd - Kirk

2nd - Chris

1st - Chevel

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

S16

 

BLAKE

 PV: Gyth

 CS: Dexter

 WC: Kim (wins)

 

JOHN

 PV: Maelyn

 CS: Shawn

 WC: Jimmy

 

KELLY

 PV: Rod

 CS: Jej

 WC: Presley

 

ADAM

 PV: Domenic

 CS: Mari

 WC: Kalvin

 

TOP 9

 

Blake PV - Gyth

John PV - Maelyn

Kelly PV - Rod

Adam PV - Mari

IS - Dexter

 

5th - Mari

4th - Rod

3rd - Dexter

2rd - Gyth

1st - Maelyn

Link to comment
Share on other sites

S17

 

BLAKE

 PV - Ricky

 CS - Cali

 WC - Kat (wins)

 

KELLY

 PV - Jake

 CS - Shane

 WC - Max

 

JOHN 

 

 PV - Katie

 CS - Marybeth

 WC - Alex

 

GWEN

 

 PV - Rose

 CS - Myracle

 WC - Joana

 

TOP 9

 

Blake PV - Ricky

Kelly PV - Jake

John PV - Katie

Gwen PV - Rose

IS - Kat

 

5th - Kat

4th - Rose

3rd - Katie

2nd - Ricky

1st - Jake

Link to comment
Share on other sites

S13

 

ADAM

 PV - Addison

 CS - Jon

 WC - Adam (wins)

 

BLAKE

 PV - Chloe

 CS - Red

 WC - Keisha

 

JHUD

 PV - Noah

 CS - Davon

 WC - Shi’Ann


MILEY

 PV - Brooke

 CS - Ashland

 WC - Janice

 

TOP 9

 

Adam PV - Addison

Blake PV - Chloe

JHud PV - Noah

Miley PV - Brooke

IS - Red

 

5th - Noah

4th - Red

3rd - Brooke

2nd - Addison

1st - Chloe

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Mistake006 said:

S17

 

BLAKE

 PV - Ricky

 CS - Cali

 WC - Kat (wins)

 

KELLY

 PV - Jake

 CS - Shane

 WC - Max

 

JOHN 

 

 PV - Katie

 CS - Marybeth

 WC - Alex

 

GWEN

 

 PV - Rose

 CS - Myracle

 WC - Joana

 

TOP 9

 

Blake PV - Ricky

Kelly PV - Jake

John PV - Katie

Gwen PV - Rose

IS - Kat

 

5th - Kat

4th - Rose

3rd - Katie

2nd - Ricky

1st - Jake

Blake would have obviously chosen Kat 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/15/2021 at 3:38 AM, Mistake006 said:

S17

 

BLAKE

 PV - Ricky

 CS - Cali

 WC - Kat (wins)

 

KELLY

 PV - Jake

 CS - Shane

 WC - Max

 

JOHN 

 

 PV - Katie

 CS - Marybeth

 WC - Alex

 

GWEN

 

 PV - Rose

 CS - Myracle

 WC - Joana

 

TOP 9

 

Blake PV - Ricky

Kelly PV - Jake

John PV - Katie

Gwen PV - Rose

IS - Kat

 

5th - Kat

4th - Rose

3rd - Katie

2nd - Ricky

1st - Jake

I disagree. It there’s a SEMIFINAL & only 2 can make it I think she would’ve saved Max or Hello Sunday.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/14/2021 at 10:47 PM, katybay said:

S12

 

Team Adam

PV: Jesse

CS: Lilli

WC: Mark

 

Team Alicia

PV: Chris

CS: Vanessa

SC: Steph

 

Team Gwen

PV: Hunter

CS: Brenley

WC: Jchosen/troy

 

Team Blake

PV: Lauren

CS: Aliyah/Tsoul

WC: Tsoul

 

Have no idea who will win the WC

Prob Mark

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...