@.Rei - 3/20

@Gonzalo - 4/20

@Solaris - 5/20

@Alex95 - 6/20

@taylorkat - 11/20

@*Lily - 14/20

@Zoey - 20/20

Derek - 1/20

Iconic. Looks like she’s wearing couture made out of liquid. As I said for the other paint shot, Jourdan’s is the best because her paint wasn’t as thick and globby as the other colors.

Chris - 1/20

Easily Jourdan's best picture and I expect it to win - I find it was the point where she really became into her own as a model. 

Wallace - 2/20

Love her pose, love her facial expression, love the usage of paint on her. Just love everything about this.

Richard - 2/20

I would be shocked if this somehow doesn’t win, but it’s only just edged out by one other picture for me. While the paint’s doing a lot of the work in this shot, Jourdan is doing her part as well. It just all comes together in such a satisfying way.

Akshar - 3/20

huge reason as to why I like this shot is because of the way the paint splashed onto her in such an artistic way, just a work of art this whole shot.

Gonzalo - 4/20

200.gif 

Alex - 6/20

Very likely gonna win, doesn't really need my help. Say what you want about Jourdan and her portfolio, but this is just undeniably a perfect picture.

1. Nina - Animal

fc5g8Au.jpg

5.20 / 20

Rei - 1/20

Akshar - 1/20

Victoria - 1/20

Diana - 2/20

Richard - 3/20

Wallace - 3/20

Sola - 4/20

Lily - 4/20

Alex - 5/20

Gonzalo - 5/20

Amanda - 6/20

Gigi - 7/20

Chris - 8/20

Derek - 12/20

Zoey - 16/20

Rei - 1/20

Great picture and her best one from this cycle. It probably won't win

Akshar - 1/20

There's just something that always draws me to this shot. The way she positioned her body is just PERFECT & the SNAKE?!?! The snake knew what's up and posed perfectly as well. Just an all round perfect shot of Nina!

Victoria - 1/20

200.gif 

Richard - 3/20

Just like the week before, Nina was really the only one to take a badly-executed photoshoot and make it work, only this time, her picture was one of the cycle’s best. I love her quiet confidence and sophistication here, and her interaction with the snake works so well.

Wallace - 3/20

Really strong and gorgeous shot of Nina here.

Alex - 5/20

Nina in the middle of the competition is a completely different beast than everyone else this cycle. This is how you give us neck while the neck is being hidden. She looks so long and so snake-like. Completely destroyed the rest of her competition in this shoot.

Gonzalo - 5/20

200.gif 

Chris - 8/20

For the third consecutive week in a row, Nina destroyed all the other models with this picture.

Derek - 12/20

It’s lucky that I’m the host and I have tasks to distract me from how annoyed I am at some of these winners lol. The make-up for this photoshoot is the worst in ANTM history, and yeah that includes Nina even if her photo was better than the others. Yellow lips?! She looks sick. Also I docked points because the snake is not serving. The snakes in the Cycle 1 photoshoot were PERFECTION. POSING. This guy can’t be bothered and is trying to escape. You can barely see his snake face. Booooooooooo

• FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown (Cycle 20 WINNER REVEALED)

Sad but not surprised that Jourdan's Rice Paddy couldn't pull off the win. :( Happy that it did get 4 #1 rankings at least.

And well done to Nina's Field Country getting 3rd. A great shot from her. 

Not surprised that Nina and Jourdan have the Top 2 shots here. Before seeing the result, I would predict Nina would take the win but let's see...

• Like 1

And yeah, I predicted that Nina would win it here. Both these Jourdan and Nina shots are amazing and fantastic shots here. Both would be deserving winners. Although lmao I wish I could have lowered my ranking for Nina a little bit to help that Jourdan shot win but oh well. 🤣

THOUGH some funny things - so many people predicted the Jourdan Paint shot to win with others predicting Nina's Animal wouldn't win. And also lol 2 people using the Britney snake gif as gifs for Nina's shot. :dead: 

• Haha 1