American Idol Season 20 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

On 1/7/2022 at 3:18 PM, mrsvaledictorian2017 said:

@ashleys@SheidovitsjajIs she right that Danielle Clavell or Danielle Finn made the Top 24?

I mentioned that Danielle FINN posted her, “I auditioned” announcement. Do we know if she made the top 24??  I’d be psyched! I can’t get enough of her, for some reason. Her tone is just so comforting to me, and her control is amazing for a 17 year old. 

https://instagram.com/daniellefiinn?utm_medium=copy_link

@https://instagram.com/daniellesiings?utm_medium=copy_link

4 hours ago, kryptonite said:

I mentioned that Danielle FINN posted her, “I auditioned” announcement. Do we know if she made the top 24??  I’d be psyched! I can’t get enough of her, for some reason. Her tone is just so comforting to me, and her control is amazing for a 17 year old. 

https://instagram.com/daniellefiinn?utm_medium=copy_link

@https://instagram.com/daniellesiings?utm_medium=copy_link

I thought she did at first because on one of Danielle's posts, Morgan commented I'm so happy for you. I think I was over analyzing the post and comment though. So for right now, it doesn't seem like this is enough evidence to confirm that.

Just now, mrsvaledictorian2017 said:

What would he be doing there though? Is he going to mentor the contestants this season?

I doubt he’ll be an in-house mentor like Bobby. I think they brought Alejandro back one season to offer the contestants some advice during HW.

4 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I doubt he’ll be an in-house mentor like Bobby. I think they brought Alejandro back one season to offer the contestants some advice during HW.

I like Alejandro, but is the reason why they brought him for Hollywood Week and not Laine Hardy was because Alejandro is a songwriter? I would have expected them to bring the winner of the season for Hollywood Week. That’s why I’m asking.

Edited by mrsvaledictorian2017

26 minutes ago, mrsvaledictorian2017 said:

I like Alejandro, but is the reason why they brought him for Hollywood Week and not Laine Hardy was because Alejandro is a songwriter? I would have expected them to bring the winner of the season for Hollywood Week. That’s why I’m asking.

They go with whomever seems to be more successful. At that point, Alejandro had more buzz than Laine. 

• Like 1

Ugh I hate to bring drama to the forum but this account (we all know who Im talking about) has to be an alt of movieguy40/anticoronaperson. The mention of Laine out of nowhere gave me immediate PTSD since I know movieguy40 was a huge stan of Laine... and the typing/quoting patterns are too similiar. I know anticoronaperson got banned form the forum but I'm not sure about movieguy40. Either way, is this a valid reason to report the account to mods?

Edited by m1key

1 hour ago, mrsvaledictorian2017 said:

A few contestants from S18 mentioned that Alejandro was an inspiration for them in their audition package. They probably thought that bringing him back would create some cool TV moments.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, m1key said:

Ugh I hate to bring drama to the forum but this account (we all know who Im talking about) has to be an alt of movieguy40/anticoronaperson. The mention of Laine out of nowhere gave me immediate PTSD since I know movieguy40 was a huge stan of Laine... and the typing/quoting patterns are too similiar. I know anticoronaperson got banned form the forum but I'm not sure about movieguy40. Either way, is this a valid reason to report the account to mods?

I've noticed that... So. Yeah.

I'm going to ignore it though. They might just be a well meaning fan of Idol. No reason to report them.

55 minutes ago, m1key said:

I suspected this a while back - from the way they wrote.   The spamming.  How they claim to be confused, don't understand, etc.  And even thank other posters - but then turn around and continue to troll.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, m1key said:

I brought up Laine because we brought up Alejandro (From Laine’s Season) saying that he did what Chayce is probably going to do this season during Hollywood Round. I was trying to ask why would they bring back last season’s winner and not the winner from Season 17? But that was answered after I asked and why I decided to drop it and move on.

Edited by mrsvaledictorian2017

I heard a rumour from an unknown source which name I can’t post on here that the top 24 boys are 

Aaron Wessbery

Christian Guardino

Cole Ritter

Elliot Greer

Douglas Mills, Jr 

Jacob Moran 

Jay Copeland

Jordan Chase Torrez 

Jourdan Blue

Mike Parker

Sir Blayke 

Tyler Allen