American Idol Season 20 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

14 minutes ago, olaui.hoho said:

Dammmm, that user seems the same @anticoronaperson from last year. so annoying, boring and flooding the forum with the annoying quotes 😖😖😖. I'm craving to have the option to block user 

Lol, I got those vibes too but didnt want to say anything myself...

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, mrsvaledictorian2017 said:

I saw on mjsbigblog that Zareh Isa who is the daughter of Season 4 Top 8 finalist Nadia Turner is auditioning for this season of American Idol. I wonder if she is the unidentified Top 59 female singer who we are trying to figure out.

I feel like I remember that something made me think she was cut before T59. I don’t remember what though, so you could be right. 

but the unidentified contestant sang  Love Runs Out by One Republic. based on interactions with other contestants, it should be Elise Koscso by far the contestants non listed with more interactions with T59,  but she doesn't have the profile to sing  these type of song. I bet on Des Monroe that has interaction with the majority contestants from t59 and seems more suitable for singing Love Runs Out. I can't believe it would be another teenager white country girl for that spot!

Edited by olaui.hoho

On 12/4/2021 at 5:56 AM, Bk1234 said:

For those who haven't been following the thread too closely, here's a list of names.

The names in green have shown signs of being in Hollywood Week.

The names in blue have confirmed that they auditioned, but have not yet shown signs of being in Hollywood Week.

The names in black are followed by/following many potential contestants, but have not yet shown signs of being on the show.

Abby LeBaron (AI19)* Instagram | YouTube 

Allegra Miles (TVUS18) Instagram | YouTube 
Anaya Cheyenne (TVUS18) Instagram | YouTube 

Anna Thompson Instagram | YouTube 

Ashley Blaire Instagram | YouTube (Topic)

Betty Maxwell Instagram | YouTube

Cade Latiolais Instagram | YouTube

Cadence Baker Instagram | YouTube
Cameron Whitcomb Instagram | YouTube

Camryn Champion Instagram | YouTube 

Carly Mickeal Instagram | YouTube

Cassie Ortiz Instagram | YouTube

Christian Beck Instagram | YouTube

Christiana Alaire Instagram | YouTube  

Cole Hallman Instagram | YouTube (Topic)

Cor3y Curtis Instagram | YouTube

Daniel Griffith Instagram | YouTube not found 

Donavan Diaz Instagram | YouTube

Elliot Greer Instagram | YouTube

Emily Faith Instagram | YouTube

Finn Matthews Instagram | YouTube 

Fritz Hager Instagram | YouTube

Isabel Leoni Instagram | YouTube

Jacob Moran (AI17) Instagram | YouTube

Jade Flores (AI17) Instagram | YouTube not found

James Tucker Instagram | YouTube 

Jenna Marquis Instagram | YouTube

Joedi Silvers Instagram | YouTube
Jordyn Instagram | YouTube not found

Jourdan Blue Instagram | YouTube

Julia Jewel Instagram | YouTube

Katyrah Love Instagram | YouTube

Kaylin Roberson Instagram | YouTube

Kendra Checketts (TVUS16) Instagram | YouTube

Kezia Istonia Instagram | YouTube

Kirk Richmond Instagram | YouTube

Landan Ash Instagram | YouTube

Leah Marlene Instagram | YouTube

Leelou (The Voice Kids France) Instagram | YouTube

Luke Taylor Instagram | YouTube

Manda Malina Instagram | YouTube
Maurice Instagram | YouTube not found 

Megan Parker Instagram | YouTube not found

Mike Parker (TVUS15) Instagram | YouTube not found

Myles Jordan Instagram | YouTube

Olivia Faye Instagram | YouTube 
Rachael Pinocchio Instagram | YouTube 

Rebecca Howell Thomason (TVUS16) Instagram | YouTube

Rose O'Neal Instagram | YouTube

Ruby Doran Instagram | YouTube

Sage Instagram | YouTube not found

Sarahbeth Taite Instagram | YouTube

Sela Bruce Instagram | YouTube

SHOCKEY Instagram | YouTube

Sir Blayke Instagram | YouTube

Tobias Hill Instagram | YouTube

Toni Alers Instagram | YouTube 

Valerie Marie Instagram | YouTube

Yoli Mayor Instagram | YouTube

Zaréh Isa Instagram | YouTube not found

~

Please let me know if I am missing anything/anyone. 🙂 

Don't know anything official, just excited Leah is in. But her dad is an 80's rock star that I follow and they recently took a trip to LA in the first couple weeks of December, (pics of them on Instagram/Facebook) and they're from Illinois... so that might be an indication! 🙂

About the songchoices in Greenmile Round:

Best ones:

- Lexi Weege with Oh Darling (Beatles) - seu tom de voz me lembra muito Elise Testone from S11, the deep, husky tone of her voice suits this song very well.

- Kezia Istonia I'd rather go blind (Etta James) - Very accurate song choice, she's a great R&B singer, so she had standing ovations from 3 judges 

- Nicolina Bozzo (Rolling in the deep) - risky song, but she's one the best belters this season, she will not suffer to hit the high notes.

Paige Fish - Killing me softly - very dated song,  and repeated on every Damm show. But, I have the impression that she can surprise us. Her cover of Feeling Good (Nina Simone) proves that to us.

Leah Marlene - I didn't know the song, but after listening to it, I think it matches her style, great song, great personality, she will shine!

3 minutes ago, olaui.hoho said:

Best ones:

- Lexi Weege with Oh Darling (Beatles) - seu tom de voz me lembra muito Elise Testone from S11, the deep, husky tone of her voice suits this song very well.

- Kezia Istonia I'd rather go blind (Etta James) - Very accurate song choice, she's a great R&B singer, so she had standing ovations from 3 judges 

- Nicolina Bozzo (Rolling in the deep) - risky song, but she's one the best belters this season, she will not suffer to hit the high notes.

Paige Fish - Killing me softly - very dated song,  and repeated on every Damm show. But, I have the impression that she can surprise us. Her cover of Feeling Good (Nina Simone) proves that to us.

Leah Marlene - I didn't know the song, but after listening to it, I think it matches her style, great song, great personality, she will shine!

I’m a little bit confused. Are you saying best one because you feel the contestant picked the right song?

Edited by mrsvaledictorian2017

22 minutes ago, olaui.hoho said:

Best ones:

Best song choice is “I Hate This” for Sage :P

Edited by Bk1234