American Idol Season 20 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

8 hours ago, Discovolcano said:

Idk how I feel about people like Yoli and Christan being on the show after success on another show. This show should be for new undiscovered talent

I’m fine with it. They still have something to prove like all the other contestants. We see talent show alums get the boot in early rounds every time.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jazzontherocks said:

Yeah if he makes the Top 24 Jacob Moran might have a shot at the Top 12/13. Haven't previewed all of them but to my understanding, he's the only returnee from Idol? I just noticed he has a new look, and at first I thought it was a different Jacob. 

Jacob.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUaXPgelEqA/

Is it just me or does it look like he lost weight? He looked great before too. I'm just saying it looks like he's been working out.

2 hours ago, mrsvaledictorian2017 said:

Is it just me or does it look like he lost weight? He looked great before too. I'm just saying it looks like he's been working out.

Agree with what you said. He looked great then, and yeah it did seem like he has been working out. This is his current look.

jacob.png

jacob2.png

Edited by jazzontherocks
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Discovolcano said:

Idk how I feel about people like Yoli and Christan being on the show after success on another show. This show should be for new undiscovered talent

I wouldnt really call them successful since they both have instagram followers only in the 20k-30k zone and have not really done anything notable since their time on AGT. People may recognize them but I do not think either of them, or Allegra who literally made Top 9 on The Voice, will have an advantage from being an alumni.

Edited by m1key