tumblr_phr16wlv1T1saw731o1_540.gifv

PRISCILLA: 1

ALEX: 3

DIANA: 3

VICTORIA: 3

DEREK: 8

ANNE: 9

ALEX

I always liked Rick! The main characters are usually hit or miss for me, but I've liked Rick. I'm not super passionate about him, but if he won this I wouldn't be mad.

DEREK

Andrew Lincoln was an amazing choice for this role. Sometimes they don't give him variety to work with but he always does a great job. Of course, it began getting silly how much they kept giving him the same plotlines... and after forcing Andrew to grieve over Carl on the show I gave up. Sick of it. Anyway I'm ranking him low because I prefer other winners but I'm pretty sure I don't have to worry about a man winning oop

ANNE

He is fine I guess.

1. CAROL PELETIER

giphy.gif

b5cf773a412bbd487e2d95fa037171380192a461.gifv

ALEX: 1

DEREK: 1

PRISCILLA: 3

VICTORIA: 4

ANNE: 5

DIANA: 9

ALEX

Has her character fallen apart since I stopped watching? Perhaps. But luckily I dropped this show years ago so I'll never know :wub:. Carol's character arc was AMAZING and Melissa McBride's performance was easily the strongest in the show. Also everyone involved in the flawless "The Grove" episode is automatically on my stan list. Easy number one and pretty much the only character I give a shit about in this top 10 :dead: 

DEREK

Queen. In the comic she is stupid and dies immediately. In the show she carries the entire series IMO. This actress came out of nowhere and is KILLING IT in this role. I'm excited for what Melissa does when Walking Dead concludes, and I am excited for what they will do with Carol. She deserves the most.

ANNE

Queen

4 hours ago, Steven_ said:

Anyone here in contact with @~Tom~ outside of IDF? I messaged him on Twitter, but no answer yet.

He requested the Game of Thrones round, so I don't know if he wants us to wait for him or not.

you should move on to the next one (Avatar), and just wait until hes back for GoT

Tom has given the go-ahead to proceed without him.

Sign up for the Game of Thrones round if you’re interested. This’ll start tomorrow.

Here’s who signed up so far.

GAME OF THRONES

1. Sola 

2. QK

3. Derek 

4. Zoey 

5. Alex 

6. Diana 

7. Rei 

8. Nico

Edited by Steven_

• Steven_ changed the title to TV Characters Rankdowns (Sign up for Game of Thrones)

I added a list of Game of Thrones characters to the first page. I used Wikipedia as a source, including everyone listed as a main character. I went through the supporting and reoccurring characters, and I added those that seemed most important. But there are a lot in the supporting and reoccurring category I left out. So, if there's anyone important missing, then please let me know. 

7 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

The Game of Thrones round will start later this evening. Last call to sign up. (!) 

Also point out any missing characters that should be included.

Jojen Reed

Meera Reed

Rickon Stark
Lyanna Mormont