TV Characters Rankdowns (One Tree Hill)

Steven_

19 minutes ago, JC said:

Gross only two deserve to be in this top 5 hates!!! I thought Santana was the winner 🤡 but I’m ok with her leaving except Elaine should’ve gone first

HAPPY BDAY @Steven_!!! Are you 25 yet aka half of Wally’s age?

I was expecting you to rank Santana higher. 😭 Even though I think you probably tanked her on the Glee round. I can't remember. 🤣

Well... if that's half of my age, then he must be a third of your age now then? :unsure: 

28 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I was expecting you to rank Santana higher. 😭 Even though I think you probably tanked her on the Glee round. I can't remember. 🤣

Well... if that's half of my age, then he must be a third of your age now then? :unsure: 

Yeah if we were ranking Naya, she'd be much higher because I love her, but Santana sometimes was just beyond mean and nasty where it wasn't funny. Other times she was hilar. But yeah, she still ended up in the middle, considering I really LOVED seven of these winners. I'm not sure I tanked her, I would have to go back to check :giggle:I think I might've ranked her higher because of Naya compared to the other Glee members. JK I just checked and everyone ranked her in the top 3 except me :rofl:

I'm 21 years old forevah, but even my real age is younger than yours ❤️ 

Edited by JC

6 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

This is tragic. I share a birthday with Tom Cruise, Geraldo Rivera, Post Malone and The Situation.

:dead: 

Although Tom Cruise shouldn't be included as his birthday is on the 3rd while the others are on the 4th. :haha: