♪ ♪ ♫ ♫ Team Grimmie ♪ ♪ ♫ ♫ Christina Grimmie Fan Thread

QueenMae16

Most of her material before 2016 is now available on Spotify, iTunes/Apple Music, and/or Youtube.

Will update more, but most of her music should be accessible now from some platform.

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Another performance from Christina has been featured as a “Best of the Voice” performance. 😮

She deserves it, it's not quite as iconic as her blind audition but it's her most iconic live performance imo

Also @QueenMae16 add me, Christina remains one of the most ridiculously talented people this show has ever seen (and this is a show that's had some serious talent onstage).

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

She deserves it, it's not quite as iconic as her blind audition but it's her most iconic live performance imo

Also @QueenMae16 add me, Christina remains one of the most ridiculously talented people this show has ever seen (and this is a show that's had some serious talent onstage).

My favorite live performance from her was CHFIL, but HOWGH was another good one. 

2 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

This girl is insane in vocal abilities and she caught my attention all the way back when she first started on YT. She deserves all the praise and recognition.

Added!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

Probably unpopular but her version of "Hide and Seek" is one of her best performances. I keep listening to her studio version of that song and I'm still captivated by her artistry. 

It was an underrated fav of mine. Sadly it didn't get the recognition as her last two rap/hip-hop song flips had received. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

Probably unpopular but her version of "Hide and Seek" is one of her best performances. I keep listening to her studio version of that song and I'm still captivated by her artistry. 

Hide and Seek is honestly the most out-of-the-box song choice I've seen on this show in 20 seasons. It's a rare slam dunk choice from Adam, IIRC. The fact that it did not clinch her a PV boggles the mind.

I would say add me to the list, but my old username is already on there, so NVM. ;)

• Like 4

• 6 months later...