𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•π• π•šπ•”π•–: 𝔸𝕝𝕝-π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•’π•€π• π•Ÿ (π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•€π• π••π•– 𝟞 ℙ𝕠𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕕 - π”Ήπ•π•šπ•Ÿπ•• π”Έπ•¦π••π•šπ•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€ 𝕒𝕣𝕖 β„‚π• π•žπ•‘π•π•–π•₯𝕖𝕕!)

Angeles

1 hour ago, AliXRose said:

Michael Jordan

I don't think Michael Jordan would be a good Voice advisor, especially if another team ALLEGEDLY has someone like Kelly, JHud, Céline, Xtina, and/or Lady Gaga. A-Kid better have someone good to mentor her crazy stacked team. 😜

Edited by disney1024

5 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I don't think Michael Jordan would be a good Voice advisor, especially if another team ALLEGEDLY has someone like Kelly, JHud, Céline, Xtina, and/or Lady Gaga. A-Kid better have someone good to mentor her crazy stacked team. 😜

Lmao out of the 4, is that the only name that bothers youΒ :haha: ?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, deszfan88 said:

Sorry that I can’t participate in this game. I’m really busy irl and only come on 2-3 timesΒ a week to check for any newsΒ 

That's okay.Β :stud:

Β 

Also, I'm OBSESSED with that emoji I just found. I've been using it all day lolΒ πŸ˜‚

On 4/20/2021 at 4:41 PM, Angeles said:

Due to personal reasons, I'm postponing Episode 5 & 6.

No problem! I'll continue to look forward to when it begins again lol

Β 

Also, I just read the third clue and I spent a bit of time thinking about it instead of doing my looming CS and chem homework. I got the impression it was either Beyonce or Kelly Rowland, or someone from Destiny's child, but after going through the list of winners and the list of members of Destiny's Child, I couldn't find anyone that worked.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2021 at 2:17 AM, FloorWax said:

Is A-kid's advisor Shawn Carter (Jay-Z) or Dwayne Carter (Lil Wayne) 🀣

Β 

On 4/21/2021 at 8:45 PM, QueenCami said:

I got the impression it was either Beyonce or Kelly Rowland, or someone from Destiny's child, but after going through the list of winners and the list of members of Destiny's Child, I couldn't find anyone that worked.

Isn't Jay-Z married to Beyonce? Did she take on his last name when she got married?

10 hours ago, sydneysam said:

Β 

Are You Sure GIF by Liz Huett

Β 

10 hours ago, sydneysam said:

Β 

this is a good guess though. SheΒ would've been an iconic mentor

The way that you're trying to fool us!Β I'M ONTO YOU SYNDEYSAM!!!! I know the truth! Beyonce is your mentor and you can't fool us any longer!Β :haha:

• Haha 3

Just now, FloorWax said:

And there was that destiny thing from before 😲

Β 

Guess that was all I needed to do, say Beyonce's full name.Β :haha:

yeah I looked up Destiny but i only found Beyonce Knowles, so I had no idea. Thanks for bringing that up.Β 

Β 

If we're wrong, I will literally throw hands because no we're not LMAO

• Like 1
  • Haha 2