What would a S19 finale look like if it were without Team Quotas?

QueenCami

The title somewhat simplifies what I wanted to do in the post but I wanted to make it concise.

Essentially, how do you think the contestants ranked in terms of votes in the SF? Additionally, how would the Top 5 contestants have placed in a hypothetical finale? 

Pretty much the only "rules" are that DeSz places above Cami, John places above Bailey/Tamara, Jim places above Ian, and Carter places above Ben in the SF. If you'd like, you could speculate who would win in an adjusted Instant Save.

Hmm, I wasn't thinking of doing it with the typical IS format, but I'll put what I'd do for that (though it's probably similar/identical to one of the above ones).

PV:

1. Carter Rubin

2. Jim Ranger

3. Ian Flanigan

M3:

4. DeSz [Winner]

5. Ben Allen

6. John Holiday

B3:

7. Cami Clune

8. Bailey Rae

9. Tamara Jade

I was kind of conflicted on whether to switch Cami and John but I think John's shocking voice and Cami's subpar performance in the T9 probably would give John the M3 position. I also wasn't sure about Ben b/c of his highly questionable song choice, but I picked him for M3 b/c he's a male country artist, and Tamara struggled in the T9.

Edited by QueenCami

PV :

1. Carter

2. Jim

3. Ian

Middle 3 :

4. DeSz

5. Ben

6. Cami

Bottom 3 :

7. John

8. Bailey

9. Tamara (I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have placed higher than that)

IS :

I think they would've performed in this order, and DeSz would've gotten the pimp spot. I can see Ben winning even if she had more votes than him the previous night

Cami - 23 %

Ben - 41%

DeSz - 36%

Edited by AliXRose

I don´t think Desz would have beat Ben in the IS honestly, but who knows. Cami would have been straight out Bottom 3 after that performance as well. I am also not convinced John H would have had enough support to make it to the Middle 3.

Edited by Misirlou

39 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I don´t think Desz would have beat Ben in the IS honestly, but who knows. Cami would have been straight out Bottom 3 after that performance as well. I am also not convinced John H would have had enough support to make it to the Middle 3.

I feel like TPTB are going to give Desz all their support so she could make finale. I think they would give Ben more bro country and Desz a powerful emotional ballad to close the instant save.

44 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Now that I think about it, maybe Bailey Rae had a shot at the middle 3 👀

Icon

48 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I still think she'd win. There's a huge voting block for powerhouse singers like DeSz. I think she could beat out Ben, especially since he wasn't necessarily the best country/country-leaning act that season. It's possible though (see Ali Caldwell, Season 11 😭).

4 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

It's possible though (see Ali Caldwell, Season 11 😭)

The most disgusting thing I've seen on national television. And the fact the vote wasn't even close between the 2 of them makes it worse.

Edited by AliXRose
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

The most disgusting thing I've seen on national television. And the fact the vote wasn't even close between the 2 of them makes it worse

both her eliminations on the voice and the four are disgusting 😂 her opponents are ☠️☠️

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Honestly, I think Desz would've beaten Ben for the 4th spot. I really don't think they'll leave Kelly (one of the most popular coaches) out of the finale

* Gyth Rigdon, Dexter Roberts and Andrew Sevener have entered the chat *

👀