Did you like Tuesday's Leaked Audition?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like Tuesday's Leaked Audition?

• Yes, it was very good!
    • Yes, it was above average.
    • Meh, it was about average.
    • No, it was below average.
    • No, it was very poorly done!

I feel bad for including the fifth option but I think I have to in all fairness for the poll.

Either way, I didn't include the name of the leak in the title so people don't get spoiled, I'm not sure what protocol is for spoiler tagging or not in the comments, so I guess do what makes most sense to you.

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

The song choice was an immediate red flag for me (at first) because I’m honestly tired of it. However, Zae’s vocal choices kept me hooked and invested in the performance. Also, Zae did something that another four-chair failed to do: he excelled at delivering emotions. Like geez, I was legit about to cry. I’ll wait till I listen a few more times before asking to join the fan thread, but overall it was a very nice showing from Zae. :thumbs:

I would give a thorough review of Zae's audition but I think @Bk1234 took the words right out of my mouth. They should take Charlie's job at TVLine tbh. I can't wait for their season 20 ranking game later this year! :giggle:

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1

It has grown on me, I've come to appreciate his delivery, even though I'm still not a fan of what he did the ending. I voted for the "above average" option. If he was on yesterday's episode, I'd probably rank him 4th or 5th.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

It has grown on me, I've come to appreciate his delivery, even though I'm still not a fan of what he did the ending. I voted for the "above average" option. If he was on yesterday's episode, I'd probably rank him 4th or 5th.

Same, i really liked it. But last night we had some really exciting and amazing auditions that are hard to beat. He's in the middle of the pack/above the middle (for me) when it comes to the total auditions we've seen so far.

• Like 1