Casey Bishop Fan Thread

Bk1234

43 minutes ago, aaronjudge said:

doing a original song does not always go over well/ Look at Angie Miller it did not do her well the second time around. If people do not know the song that matters sometimes. Like casey with Somewhere over the rainbow everybody knows it

Angie did one original song in Hollywood week? Not sure she ever did a second original song. Old idol never let people perform original songs during the live shows.

Honestly, I personally don't care for her songs this week, especially Ironic, but Casey usually does well vocally so hopefully she can at least sing them well. I wish she got violet hill. She would have really killed that. 

I do think she is safe this week though. It's the top 5 --> 3 I would worry about. And I agree, original songs isn't an automatic ticket imo. The song has to be good. But either way go all out with the voting this week. 

Edited by joe14
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Kisses_Dani said:

I’m not a Coldplay fan, I know maybe 2 songs from them lol. Why would Idol release the songs for this week? 

I’ll be honest, I’m not the biggest fan of their discography being a theme, but whatever. I’m sure Casey will still slay. 😊

Well we can't assume you will be safe so have to vote but with 2 songs and voting during the show. So with 2 songs each and a 3 hours show voting will be important more most likely before she even sings. I doubt with only 2 girls left they go early. Maybe Grace goes 1st then after 4 guys Casey goes? If it went like that many of her votes would be in before she even has a chance to sing.

I still do not know how they get the last votes counted during a 3 min break? Maybe they have some type of counter who knows but again i do not see Casey going early in the show since grace closed it out for the girls last week.

American Idol will air live coast-to-coast from 8 to 11 p.m. ET on ABC, and voting will start at the beginning of the episode, with the top five finalists revealed at the end of the show. Check out the track list below.

Just going by what they posted

1 hour ago, aaronjudge said:

American Idol will air live coast-to-coast from 8 to 11 p.m. ET on ABC, and voting will start at the beginning of the episode, with the top five finalists revealed at the end of the show. Check out the track list below.

Just going by what they posted

I think The Rookie is on at 10pm EST that day though. I’ve checked a few ABC schedules.

I hope Casey *really* rocks it out one of these times.

The first band she mentioned when asked who she liked during her audition was Nirvana, so maybe “Smells Like Teen Spirit”?

Something less intense but still dramatic that would suit her voice perfectly is Tula’s version of “Teach the Children”.  

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5AuFDHdrrg

Then there is  Bonnie Tyler’s “Total Eclipse of the Heart,” but that was done so well on The Voice, it would be hard to beat.

Edited by Bobk3333
  • Like 1

Everyone please get all of your friends and family members to vote. Make multiple email addresses if you have too, or ask your parents/friends if you can use their email accounts. When you sign up it will send a code to that email. We need to get Casey into that TOP 5!!!!!!!  

•  
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Kisses_Dani said:

Everyone please get all of your friends and family members to vote. Make multiple email addresses if you have too, or ask your parents/friends if you can use their email accounts. When you sign up it will send a code to that email. We need to get Casey into that TOP 5!!!!!!!  

•  

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

I have a bunch of email accounts and a few phones and the app so ill vote as much as i can this week. I think this might be the hardest week for her to date so if you have friends get them to at least text her number 10 times and also do not vote for anyone else as it defeats the purpose.

Wishing her the best!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, aaronjudge said:

I have a bunch of email accounts and a few phones and the app so ill vote as much as i can this week. I think this might be the hardest week for her to date so if you have friends get them to at least text her number 10 times and also do not vote for anyone else as it defeats the purpose.

Wishing her the best!

Yeah, probably. If she makes it to Top 5, it will be an even tougher battle to get her in the Top 3 though. 

52 minutes ago, Kisses_Dani said:

I just created 5 more gmail accounts. I plan to create more later. You can use these to vote on the app. It literally took 3 minutes to create the account and verify it with the idol app. 

queue reaction s GIF

5 hours ago, aaronjudge said:

depends on what songs Casey would get top 5. The songs this week are not the best So we shall see. I always have had 15 gmail accounts lol so i am locked and loaded

I’m really excited for her performance of “Ironic.”

13 minutes ago, laumopera said:

So nervous for Casey! I can't vote. I'm from the Philippines. 🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭

I’m pretty sure you can vote using a VPN, but I don’t know the specifics on that.