Casey Bishop Fan Thread

Bk1234

16 minutes ago, laumopera said:

Add me!!!

Added. ❤️

5 minutes ago, jamescasaki said:

has she had one bad performance people say last week was bad but i thought it was  emotional amazing everything the song needed to be

In my opinion, she hasn't delivered a bad performance yet, so hopefully it stays that way.

3 hours ago, Kisses_Dani said:

OMG A few Alanis Sophie fans are freaking out that Casey is singing “Ironic”. It’s ridiculous. 

Lol. They should be happy that Casey is honoring what Alanis would have done on the show. 😅

• Like 1

For whatever 2¢ or less my feeling may be worth, but Casey Bishop should take, deserves to take it this Season.  She is that good & talented.  Don't know how votes will go, but would like the majority to go to Casey.

gCBSMwM.png

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Drew1903 said:

For whatever 2¢ or less my feeling may be worth, but Casey Bishop should take, deserves to take it this Season.  She is that good & talented.  Don't know how votes will go, but would like the majority to go to Casey.

gCBSMwM.png

Same. 🙂 Would you like to be added? 

3 minutes ago, aaronjudge said:

You can add me if you want but i do not see why there is a list lol but i am voting only for her as always. She is from my neck in the woods

Just a way to show your support, that’s all lol. Added! ❤️

On 5/8/2021 at 2:23 PM, Kisses_Dani said:

Everyone please Tweet Scooter Braun. It’s worth a shot. The more tweets he gets about Casey, the more chances she has of getting a deal. Hopefully he will see them. This is only a backup plan. 

Scooter Braun is trash. Keep Casey away from him tbh.

50 minutes ago, Kisses_Dani said:

I hope everyone is ready for tonight. I have 15 different email address's already set up to vote on the idol app. I’m probably going to make a few more. Gmail puts a cap on your limit, so you can switch to yahoo accounts. 

30 minutes ago, aaronjudge said:

I just start voting once the show starts before i even turn it on. I can re watch the recorded on my TV or skip commercials to catch up but i start voting right at 8pam EST since who knows how long they count lol

:thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Kisses_Dani said:

No, she went live for a hot second on IG and a producer came in a wanted her back in makeup cause she was going first. 

Yay, that means I have to wait less time to hear her

Mother's Day song

❤️

• Like 1