Casey Bishop Fan Thread

Bk1234

6 hours ago, Kisses_Dani said:

Hey. I was able to get in 200 votes for Casey this week. I created 15 additional email accounts using both google and yahoo. I’m going to create more using yahoo. Google cuts you off after so many. I think us fans should all create as many email addresses as we can to ensure Casey the win. You with me? 

You use the different email addresses to log in and out of the idol app. I got in 200 votes this week.

Haven't done something like that in a while. (this show has hurt me too many times before lol), but sure why not! 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Milkitaaa said:

She looks gorgeous on the single cover, this girl is going to be huge !!!

There's a huge understatement... you are so right❗  Yes, there, true enough, but Casey looks gorgeous anywhere

Edited by Drew1903
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kisses_Dani said:

I got it on my 4th try. I have the Spotify app. I had to plug in my email and password. Epic fail. It could of been a few different emails or passwords lol. 

I'm glad you were able to get it. 🙂 

em90TvM.png

Casey has widened her lead and now registers at a whopping 40% of the vote in our poll.
Willie sits in second at 28% while Grace has 20%. Rounding out the race is Chayce with 12%.

Cred: Gold Derby

Here s right from  Gold derby so no idea what you're reading.

American-Idol-Season-19-Finalists-Grace-Kinstler.png?w=75&h=75&crop=1
Grace Kinstler
18/1
American-Idol-Season-19-Finalists-Willie-Spence.png?w=75&h=75&crop=1
Willie Spence
18/1
Arthur-Gunn-american-idol-comeback-contestants.jpg?w=75&h=75&crop=1
Arthur Gunn
20/1
American-Idol-Season-19-Finalists-Casey-Bishop.png?w=75&h=75&crop=1
Casey Bishop
20/1
American-Idol-Season-19-Finalists-Chayce-Beckham.png?w=75&h=75&crop=1
Chayce Beckham
20/1

Grace is the clear favorite on that site with the betting odds in favor if Willie so we need to vote like crazy this week for Casey. Don't take anything for granted she is not a lock to make the top 3

10 minutes ago, aaronjudge said:

Grace is the clear favorite on that site with the betting odds in favor if Willie so we need to vote like crazy this week for Casey. Don't take anything for granted she is not a lock to make the top 3

While I don’t really trust that site much, she definitely isn’t a lock for Top 3. This is probably the hardest vote that she has to overcome, so we need to do our part.

• Like 1

Gold Derby was all I found predicting.  They had Casey leading & now say her lead is bigger.  Mostly I am going on Casey being the best of the bunch with the most appeal and hoping most voters will feel the same.

Her voice & delivery are extraordinary❗