Casey Bishop Fan Thread

Bk1234

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Will update the OP with her latest performance soon! ❤️

YAY.

Hey. I mentioned this in tonight's AI thread but... Would you mind if I PM you a vocal performance of my younger sister's? She auditioned for AI in 2018... But didn't make it past her online audition. Now she's too old to compete on the show at 29. :/ 

• Like 1

Just now, KelseyW said:

Hey. I mentioned this in tonight's AI thread but... Would you mind if I PM you a vocal performance of my younger sister's? She auditioned for AI in 2018... But didn't make it past her online audition. Now she's too old to compete on the show at 29. :/ 

Sure, just use the same chat we’ve been using. 🙂

9 minutes ago, KelseyW said:

The Scientist please... 🙂 

I also think this would work, but it would be too many slow songs in a row for me. This is assuming her Mother's Day song is a ballad (which it doesn't have to be, but I feel like it's more likely than not to be a ballad).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, joe14 said:

I also think this would work, but it would be too many slow songs in a row for me. This is assuming her Mother's Day song is a ballad (which it doesn't have to be, but I feel like it's more likely than not to be a ballad).

That’s true. Versatility is important.

5 minutes ago, KelseyW said:

Upbeat would be nice but damn if that song doesn't hit when it's sung RIGHT. lol

Yeah, up-tempo numbers are a bit risky. I think Casey could pull one off though. 

Edited by Bk1234

I know this is random. But I wonder how she'd sound on a rock/acoustic pop song like this? Somewhat midtempo with lovely rasp... ❤️ 

Songs I wish Idol alumni would cover please! lol

• Like 1

On 5/3/2021 at 2:16 AM, KelseyW said:

I know this is random. But I wonder how she'd sound on a rock/acoustic pop song like this? Somewhat midtempo with lovely rasp... ❤️ 

Songs I wish Idol alumni would cover please! lol

I think she would sound so good on something like this. Its the quick talking kind of rapping part that worries me I have always thought she should sing "My Name is Human" by Highly Suspect but the beginning has a similar "rap" part but regardless Id love to see it. It sucks that this season is so short we don't get to see as much from her :(

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Kisses_Dani said:

Please add me. I run a fan page for Casey on IG Casey_Bishop_Fans please feel free to follow. 

Added. :thumbs: Wow, that’s great! Love to see the support! 🥰

Edited by Bk1234

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Looks like Casey will be doing some Alanis for her Mother’s Day song! :spaz:

I’m just worried cause the 3 WGWG are all doing originals. That should put them in lock for top 5. With 2 spots left. Arthur will probably get one. I’m freaking out that Casey won’t make it. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Kisses_Dani said:

I’m just worried cause the 3 WGWG are all doing originals. That should put them in lock for top 5. With 2 spots left. Arthur will probably get one. I’m freaking out that Casey won’t make it. 

I think she has a strong enough fanbase to advance. All we can do is make sure to vote for her on Sunday. ^_^

• Like 1

doing a original song does not always go over well/ Look at Angie Miller it did not do her well the second time around. If people do not know the song that matters sometimes. Like casey with Somewhere over the rainbow everybody knows it