1 hour ago, *Lily said:

Update :wub:

Tell The Tea GIF by Dreezy

23 minutes ago, rdhaley96 said:

Colton's "Love The Way You Lie"... robbed. You guys shafted that one. :/

Yeah, LTWYL showing up already was the saddest update for me. :(

But nearly everything else remaining! ❤️

14 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Me thinking about how Aaliyah is the only thing that reunite Lily, Wally and Victoria with myself

This is very true. ❤️

Just now, *Wallace said:

Tell The Tea GIF by Dreezy

Yeah, LTWYL showing up already was the saddest update for me. :(

But nearly everything else remaining! ❤️

This is very true. ❤️

Have you always been a Colton fan?

I know you like everyone (I shall call you Rachel Rice) but I don’t remember this.

705593_GettyImages_82680635_6711edcdf586

2 minutes ago, Zoey said:

I know you like everyone (I shall call you Rachel Rice) but I don’t remember this.

I like him well enough, as like.....a 5th/6th favorite for this season? I would say I'm a fan.

I really loved his Love the Way You Lie & Piano Man performances. Outside of those two, he could be hit or miss for me. :haha:

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Zoey said:

Neither.

Neither of us have mentioned either of them outside of completing this season in this rankdown.

I think the poll would be split tbh.

You're joking right? There isn't a week that goes by that Elliott doesn't bring up Jessica but or that you try to come up with something witty to say but go off I guess.

30 minutes ago, Zoey said:

Not me probably being the only person here that would understand this comparison. And it's actually accurate I think. :giggle:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

You're joking right? There isn't a week that goes by that Elliott doesn't bring up Jessica but or that you try to come up with something witty to say but go off I guess.

He jokes about her but I haven’t seen him just outright lay in to her. :closedeyes:

Nothing witty about anything I’ve said. I’ve already told you that there’s no passion behind my comments in this rankdown. I’m too old to actually care about the contestants, their performances or what anyone thinks of me or my opinions. I’m not the one biting at every post. :haha:

5 minutes ago, Zoey said:

Nothing witty about anything I’ve said. I’ve already told you that there’s no passion behind my comments in this rankdown. I’m too old to actually care about the contestants, their performances or what anyone thinks of me or my opinions. I’m not the one biting at every post. :haha:

I don't know how old anyone is here but we are all posting about a show that aired years ago and playing in a game about it no one does that if there isn't some type of passion for it. 

3 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I don't know how old anyone is here but we are all posting about a show that aired years ago and playing in a game about it no one does that if there isn't some type of passion for it. 

It’s a fun game but I’m genuinely not passionate about where my favourites place. I don’t think I ever was because I resided in the fact my favourite would never win years ago lol.

I hadn’t played a rankdown until about a year ago after taking a longgggg break from this board so it was just some fun to do in my spare time. I was passionate about winning the strategic games on the old board. Big Brother and Survivor. 💅

2 minutes ago, *Chris said:

If you haven’t a problem how much we are passionate or making remarks about certain contestants than don’t join, easy as that! 

I don’t think I’ve said I have an issue about how passionate anyone is? lol.

2 minutes ago, Zoey said:

I don’t think I’ve said I have an issue about how passionate anyone is? lol.

Sis, the shoe was not supposed to fit you 😛 

I misread someone’s comment about it :dead: 

Edited by *Chris

40 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

35 minutes ago, Zoey said:

He jokes about her but I haven’t seen him just outright lay in to her. :closedeyes:

Yeah, I'm with QK here. Elliott will always bring up and shade Jessica quite often as he can. And has done so for years. Its something he's known for regarding S11. Although there are rare moments where he does give some of her performances credit.

I feel the same way about Phillip, but I only shade him when he shades Jessica.

He doesn't say anything like really rude about her as a person or anything, but you can't ignore all the shade he posts on her. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, *Wallace said:

Yeah, I'm with QK here. Elliott will always bring up and shade Jessica quite often as he can. And has done so for years. Its something he's known for regarding S11. Although there are rare moments where he does give some of her performances credit.

I feel the same way about Phillip, but I only shade him when he shades Jessica.

He doesn't say anything like really rude about her as a person or anything, but you can't ignore all the shade he posts on her. 

Elliott is shady, period. :haha: It’s why we all think he’s hilarious. 

He shades you and half of this board constantly but I don’t think there’s any malice behind anything. He’s just funny and he knows he’ll get reactions from people by shading some more than others. :dead:

• Like 1

Just now, Zoey said:

He shades you and half of this board constantly but I don’t think there’s any malice behind anything. He’s just funny and he knows he’ll get reactions from people by shading some more than others. :dead:

I don't think anyone thinks there is any ill will behind it but that doesn't mean he doesn't constantly do it. :dead:

4 minutes ago, Zoey said:

who is this "we" you speak of?

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

I don't think anyone thinks there is any ill will behind it but that doesn't mean he doesn't constantly do it. :dead:

But we could say you shouldn’t be so defensive towards it or I shouldn’t give my opinions because most might not agree. We aren’t hurting anyone by doing it and it isn’t like we can’t all get along whilst doing our own thing.

Just now, Zoey said:

But we could say you shouldn’t be so defensive towards it or I shouldn’t give my opinions because most might not agree. We aren’t hurting anyone by doing it and it isn’t like we can’t all get along whilst doing our own thing.

you're right. y'all just being "edgy" :stud::ph34rwave:

Just now, jarmon said:

and that was exactly what the whole discussion was about...so yeah, you're right.

I don’t think someone needs to be discussed on a public online forum when they aren’t part of the conversation tbf. I think it’s rude and wouldn’t want to see it but I didn’t bring him up. I was just defending him because I think it’s ridiculous. 

4 minutes ago, Zoey said:

2 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Yeah, I agree with you both on this.

I don't think there's any ill will or malice in his comments, but it's definitely a constant. :haha: And true, he does make these comments on popular female contestants/IDF It Girls, that'll get a raise out of people. (Which I stupidly fall into, lmao).