American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

8 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I wish it made the the Top 5, but I foolishly thought it could win so I ranked it a bit lower. :dead:

So, you missed the conversation where multiple people stated that they didn't really care for Diana's tone when she sings and it impacted their thoughts on her performances. :dead: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

I didn't expect Somewhere to make top 5. :wub: I always felt like that's one of LaToya's more underappreciated gems.

I know LaToya and Candice have turned in great performances on it, but it always seems like a weird song to pick for Idol’s 60-second treatment since it’s a song that’s supposed to build. :haha: I always felt like their performances suffered from that, despite still enjoying them.

2 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Wait, we're doing deals in mini rankdowns? LMAO I guess I got to get to Thomas to keep him from cutting iconic semi-finals performances. 

I wish you good luck with that, Wallace! You’re going to need it. :giggle: 

Very pleased with this top 5 also! I didn’t cut ABM to be petty, I thought that’s one of her boring ones and I didn’t want it winning over Fantasia’s iconic ones or even LaToya ones I liked more. #sorrynotsorry 

• Confused 3