American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

Deservingly?

Sis let's not pretend like it isn't one of the best performances from S3.

If I can acknowledge DCOL should be here, you can do the same for Miss Amanda.

Just now, Alex95 said:

Everyone complaining about random, but amazing, performances doing well isn't getting into the ~spirit~ of rankdowns!!

I better not hear a word about anyone when we drag this to the top 20 next season :wub:

I know what to cut now. :wub:

Happy for Fantasia’s “Always On My Mind” coming in at #15. I feel bad for ranking it at #20, lmao oops. But i do agree with  most of the comments of the simplicity and beauty of this performance though. :yes: And I can get how many find this underrated too because its not really talked about.

Wow a bit of a jump fem 12.9 to 12.2. 😮 Loved George’s ATPTB though. Thank you  to Crisis and Lily for advancing this to Round 6 because it would have been criminal to lose this before the Top 20.

Ugh now Fantasia’s “A Fool In Love” coming in at #13 is absolutely criminal and such a shame. :/ PREACH IT @ Alex on all of his comments here because he’s spitting facts there. (!) This round also makes me realize how under-appreciated her uptmepo performances are (a number of which she absolutely slayed). :broken:

Now Imma be feeling a certain kind of way of Amy’s “Sin Wagon” beating out Fantasia’s AFIL. 🙂 LOL but those feelings aside, this is a really great spot for this performance. This was a fantastic performance from Amy and i do get the strong love for this. It’s fascinating seeing how all over the place the rankings are for this performance. lol Andrew being threaten of Jasmine beating out Amy’s performance. :haha: Well, he can be happy things went his way. LMAOO JC’s comment of Elliott “always bringing a random into the Top 20.” :lmao:

Oh yikes, poor Diana’s “No More Tears” also got robbed of a Top 10 spot, and I was really hoping for it to make it there. :( This tells me that DCOL will show up sooner than it should. But whattt…. Chris ranking this at #18 is the biggest shock to me. Wait, Chris thought her finale version was chosen?  I thought it was her Top 4 version that was chosen. I am surprised there weren’t some higher rankings from the bigger  Diana fans.

On 3/30/2021 at 2:44 PM, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

I figured that’s what happened :haha: I even looked back to make sure I advanced the right one since the titles are so similar!

Im going to cut Diana’s “No More Tears” (Reprise)

Lol yeah idk what Chris was trying to say either. The "No More Tears" in the top 20 was from top 4 night. Chris even liked Kaley's post cutting it.

So we are left with 3 Fantasia, 3 LaToya, 2 Jennifer’s, 1 Diana and 1 George performances. 😮  We do have a really strong and iconic Top 10  here. But “A Fool In Love” and “No More Tears” both deserved better. :broken: 

Thankfully all of my Top 7 still remains, soo #slay! :wub: 

Everyone's remaining rankings from 11-20:

Amanda:

Chris:

Diana:

Lily:

Wallace:

Kaley:

Tom:

Victoria:

Alex:

Crisis:

Elliott:

Derek:

Priscilla:

JC:

Andy:

Nico:

Sola:

Steven:

Andrew:

Gigi:

Weedy:

Just now, Alex95 said:

Lol yeah idk what Chris was trying to say either. The "No More Tears" in the top 20 was from top 4 night. Chris even liked Kaley's post cutting it.

Ahh yeah that was what I thought. No wonder why I was so shocked with his ranking. :haha: 

#BlameChris for Diana's "No More Tears" missing the Top 10. :broken: But then he helped out "A Fool In Love" to get this high sooo I can't stay mad at him. :haha: 

1 minute ago, FrogLenzen said:

Everyone's remaining rankings from 11-20:

Amanda:

Chris:

Diana:

Lily:

Wallace:

Kaley:

Tom:

Victoria:

Alex:

Crisis:

Elliott:

Derek:

Priscilla:

JC:

Andy:

Nico:

Sola:

Steven:

Andrew:

Gigi:

Weedy:

This isn't in alphabetical order and it bothers me.

7 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

But whattt…. Chris ranking this at #18 is the biggest shock to me. Wait, Chris thought her finale version was chosen?  I thought it was her Top 4 version that was chosen. I am surprised there weren’t some higher rankings from the bigger  Diana fans.

No! I thought it was a weird choice that this song was chosen as a reprise during her time on Idol when she could have reprised other performances that were bigger highlights. 

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Ahh yeah that was what I thought. No wonder why I was so shocked with his ranking. :haha: 

#BlameChris for Diana's "No More Tears" missing the Top 10. :broken: But then he helped out "A Fool In Love" to get this high sooo I can't stay mad at him. :haha: 

#BlameWally for Always On My Mind showing up so low. #FakeFan :giggle:❤️ 

• Like 1