American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

1 minute ago, sublymonal said:

Not Archie coming out as gay when we’re doing Season 7 to try and appeal to the gays and win this Rankdown 💀 

And posting a photo where he looks 🤤 while doing so.

• Like 2

Happy Tears Cry GIF by Farmer Wants A Wife
I’m so happy and proud for him. 😭 I’m sure this is something he has struggled with this for years so the fact that he’s comfortable sharing this now speaks volumes. I’ll always love and support him. ❤️ I’ll never know his experience but I’m just so proud of him in this moment. 🌈

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Happy Tears Cry GIF by Farmer Wants A Wife
I’m so happy and proud for him. 😭 I’m sure this is something he has struggled with this for years so the fact that he’s comfortable sharing this now speaks volumes. I’ll always love and support him. ❤️ I’ll never know his experience but I’m just so proud of him in this moment. 🌈

1 hour ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

I mean you cut "Travelin' Thru" which is both a better performance and a trans-positive song, so it's a pretty even trade off if you ask me lol.

Aww yeah i really liked "Travelin' Thru" and thought that was a bit pre-mature of a cut. :( 

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

I would’ve lived if she still landed in the B3 after this.

Instead Syesha was there after If I Were Your Woman which was just homophobia. :/

:broken: 

1 hour ago, *Chris said:

I was hoping Asia'h's IWDWSWLM could have sneaked in past this round. 

Same. :( I really liked that one. ❤️ 

I was so crushed when she got eliminated after this. :broken: 

X Factor Reaction GIF by X Factor Global
I’m actually crying I’m so proud of him. It must have been so hard for him dealing with all those rumors when he was young so the fact that he is comfortable enough now. I’m just so proud of my baby right now. His religious upbringing must have made it so hard not to mention his father and brother. I’m so proud of my porkchop. 😭

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I’m actually crying I’m so proud of him. It must have been so hard for him dealing with all those rumors when he was young so the fact that he is comfortable enough now. I’m just so proud of my baby right now. His religious upbringing must have made it so hard not to mention his father and brother. I’m so proud of my porkchop. 😭

He's also worked closely with Dan Reynolds' Love Is Louder campaign (which is essentially focused on ending homophobia in Mormonism) for the last few years, so I wonder if that's helped him feel more comfortable too. :wub:

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Awww giving Archie lots of props and love for this. :hug:  ❤️ Happy he can express himself here. :yes:  

19 minutes ago, sublymonal said:

Not Archie coming out as gay when we’re doing Season 7 to try and appeal to the gays and win this Rankdown 💀 

Lol of course he knows nothing of this game but its so ironic with his coming out happening during the Season 7 part of this game. :haha:  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

I mean you cut "Travelin' Thru" which is both a better performance and a trans-positive song, so it's a pretty even trade off if you ask me lol.

Pretty much this. The studio version is also awesome. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Lol of course he knows nothing of this game but its so ironic with his coming out happening during the Season 7 part of this game. :haha:  

He could be lurking here.. RIGHT NOW..

He could be one of us... who is Alex??? Who is Victoria????? We may never really know

Just now, FrogLenzen said:

He could be one of us... who is Alex??? Who is Victoria????? We may never really know

Alex insults Archie all the time because he’s Archie in disguise… 😮

4 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

I do like the timeline of Victoria being Archie it does make a lot of sense if you think about it. 

47 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

Pretty much this. The studio version is also awesome. 

I also loved the "Travelin' Thru" recording too. :yes: 

14 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

:dead: 

You may be onto something. 😮 

13 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Alex insults Archie all the time because he’s Archie in disguise… 😮

:lmao:  

10 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I do like the timeline of Victoria being Archie it does make a lot of sense if you think about it. 

She did have "David Archuleta" as her screenname for awhile back in the day too. 😮