American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

My second choice will surprise some of you but it’s probably my favorite performance is his and that’s…

If I Can’t Have You by Adam Lambert! I love this subdued version of the song and love that he didn’t go OTT with the vocals. An uptempo song made into a beautiful ballad. ♥️

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Is this Megan Joy stanning ironic orrrrrrr.......?

Not stanning level but I’ve always liked her And she was my favourite on her season - I made the cover for her IDF yearbook that was given to her. 

• Like 1

My choice is kind of ironic since I didn’t think this performance from another contestant shouldn’t have been in the Top 20, but my third choice is…

Papa Was A Rolling Stone by Allison Iraheta. :wub: I’m not saying it’s Top 20 worthy, but I had to advance something by Ali. ♥️

• Like 5

1 minute ago, *Lily said:

I am in no place to judge any saves when I already am starting my campaign to get “Against All Odds” by Paige Miles in next season’s top 20! Not long y’all :wub:

LOL Well you got @hayden98 backing you up there. :dead:  

S9 is probably the only season I'll be fine with a performance like that making it far. :haha: Although i would still prefer the good Paige performances in there haha.

Round 4 pick: Kris Allen “Ain’t No Sunshine”

Round 2 picks:

Kris Allen "Man In The Mirror" 

Kris Allen "How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)" 

Kris Allen "She Works Hard For The Money"

Anoop Desai "(Everything I Do) I Do It For You"

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Good choice - always enjoyed this one, especially the studio! 

I know Matt has said some problematic things (not really familiar with the things he said though) but So Small was a performance that I really loved back on the day

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, *Chris said:

This performance had the McPhans so Pressed - I am sure you can all guess who was pressed...

Who are you talking about here? :unsure: (I personally wasn't pressed but know you aren't talking about me lol).

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Who are you talking about here? :unsure: (I personally wasn't pressed but know you aren't talking about me lol).

The answer should be obvious.... But you know the one who loved to hate on Candice? That one.