Strictly Come Dancing Rankdown (WINNER REVEALED)

*Amanda

6 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

I believe in you! Just think of some of the write-ups you've probably read over the years from these rankers... Diana when she's mad, Alex when he's drunk, Megan when she doesn't know who it is (or they can't do a certain figure skating skill), Dee when the person is racist but he's too tired to go into detail... The standard is anything you want it to be!

F*ck my drag, right?

10 hours ago, *Amanda said:

Updated the third post of page 1 with all the celebrities. Please let me know if I accidentally omitted anyone. (!) 

The main thing that stands out to me right now is that Tom Jones should be Tom Chambers. :haha: 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

If you haven’t submitted your app yet, please do so soon. I want to get this going this week. (!) 

Also, please tell me what judge/pro you want to represent you in this. If you’ve already applied, PM me your choice. (!) 

4 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

If you haven’t submitted your app yet, please do so soon. I want to get this going this week. (!) 

Also, please tell me what judge/pro you want to represent you in this. If you’ve already applied, PM me your choice. (!) 

Why Did Julianne Hough Become a Dancing with the Stars Judge?

Just now, *Lily said:

I started my application a few days ago and then got stuck trying to think of five contestants who IDF think are overrated. :dead:

I also started the application process and stopped when I was told legendary Ann was a racist.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, *Lily said:

I started my application a few days ago and then got stuck trying to think of five contestants who I think are overrated by IDF. :dead:

Lol that part was hard, so i just based it off the last SCD contestant game. :dead: