Strictly Come Dancing Rankdown (WINNER REVEALED)

*Amanda

Quentin Wilson

Strictly-Come-Dancing-Quentin-Wilson-204

Quentin Wilson is a TV presenter, who competed on the 2nd series of Strictly Come Dancing where he was partnered with 1-time pro, Hazel Newberry. Lol Quentin has kinda became a Strictly meme for being the actual worst dancer / lowest scorer ever across the 18 series of the show. He only dance a Cha-Cha, which scored an 8, including an infamous 1 from Craig. :haha:  Quentin's dance was so bad that the public couldn't even stand behind him as he was the first celebrity eliminated this series, coming in 10th place. I do feel bad for Hazel as this was her only time we got to see her as a pro, so we couldn’t see what she could do with a better dancer. :( 

His Cha-Cha is SO iconically bad and terrible, that it always cracks me up whenever I do watch it. :dead: Let’s take a look at this masterpiece.   

LMAO this is so bad that I could have ironically saved him but don’t think I could quite do so, even though any of the other nominees would be fine going. :haha: 

Saving: Rev. Richard Coles (solely because he wasn’t a first boot and has 3 dances under his belt, which is good enough to save him for now. :dead:

1506201991-strictly-come-dancing-reveren

TONY JACKLIN

tonyjacklin_2694327b.jpg

Tony Jacklin is a "celebrity" that I wasn't too familiar with until he appeared on the 11th series of Strictly Come Dancing. Prior to competing on Strictly, it seems that Tony Jacklin was a renowned golfer where he won many titles notably winning the U.S. open which made him the first British player to do so.  He was partnered with Aliona Vilani who just came off of a win with her previous partner. Unfortunately for Aliona, she would be unable to repeat a win with Tony who proved that he wasn't a dancer; Together, they danced 2 routines were both were very underwhelming & not memorable - their first one which was a Waltz average score was a 4 while his last dance, Charleston, received an average score of 3. In it is fair that Tony was unable to bring over his win from the golf course to the Strictly stage as well as the rankdown; At the end of the day, the only thing his journey and golf had in common, in my opinion, was that they're both boring and underwhelming. 

SAVING: JAMES CRACKNELL

Iwan Thomas

?type=responsive-gallery

I didn't really care for Iwan on his series of Strictly and so he was an easy cut for me in these noms. He was partnered with Ola in what was her final series and it was already rumored that she would be leaving the show anyway so there was some friction because of how her husband was not exactly quiet in his firing from the show. Iwan had a poor showing in both of his performances, scoring 17 for the Tango and an even poorer 13 for his Cha-Cha. He was also the first of dance-off assassin Jamelia's victims :wub: and was the first contestant to be eliminated which was very fair. Easy cut for the first round.

NICHOLAS OWEN

3cb40e7c02f80464d7abfecf893dc539.jpg

There's many Nicholas Owen known around the world notably a Jesuit, a Priest, a child actor, and British television presenters. And which one appeared on Strictly Come Dancing? If you guess the Jesuit, you are wrong but if Strictly Come Dancing was around during Queen Elizabeth I's reign, he would have been on the show.  If you guessed a child actor, you're also wrong but a good guess but since this is Strictly Come Dancing, Nicholas Owen is a well known British television presenter as the show love to cast them on SCD.  The Nicholas Owen in question has been an employee of BBC for many years, and was the perfect fit for the 4th series of Strictly Come Dancing where he was partnered with Nicole Cutler.  And their journey ended in Week 1 when they danced a Waltz that scored a 14, and their journey in the rankdown ends now.

SAVING: GREGG WALLACE

Edwina Currie

download.jpg
Edwina Currie is a British former politician, serving as Conservative Party Member of Parliament from 1983 until 1997. To be honest, She isn't someone I really remember much of but when I read about her controversial party member history and some of her conseversryies it was a pretty easy cut to make. Edwina danced in the ninth series of Strictly Come Dancing with Vincent Simone. They were eliminated week two after two pretty bad dances a weirdly choreographed cha cha and Foxtrot before being cut. Like I said I don't remember much about her but reading about her I don't think this will be a problematic cut.

Saving: Susannah Constantine, I guess. 

Edited by *Diana

Jimmy Tarbuck

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42220000/jpg/_42220616_tarbuckcacacepa203300.jpg

Jimmy Tarbuck was a comedian and quiz show host from Liverpool that was on the fourth season of Strictly Come Dancing.  He was partnered with Flavia Cacace.  They danced a waltz in the first week that scored a not so good 17 by the judges.  That was his only dance on the series due to the fact that he was advised by doctors to withdraw from the competition after a health scare during rehearsals for the week two dance.  He loves golf and was a schoolmate of The Beatles' John Lennon.  He is the father of actress Liza Tarbuck.

Save Siobhan Hayes

Edited by taylorkat

Diarmuid Gavin

*photo to add*

Diarmuid Gavin appeared on series 2 of Strictly where he was partnered with Nicole Cutler. He was a weak dancer and Quentin stands out as the trainwreck of this series, but Diarmuid had four weeks of poor dancing. His highest score came in his fourth week, where he scored 17 out of 40, not a great high moment to go out on. Honestly the standard on series 2 was pretty low mostly outside of the top 2 - so Diarmuid lasting four weeks wasn’t a complete robbery or anything. He could have gone home second but the two celebs he outlasted weren’t great either. Easy cut for this early on though.

Saving Jerry Hall