TVUS20 male or female winner this season?

CandiceFan12

TVUS20 male or female winner this season?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. TVUS20 male or female winner this season?

• Male
    • Female

7 hours ago, Jordan Smith Fan said:

Not saying Jake, Todd, and Carter were BAD but there were good options i.e. Katie/Rose, T-storm, and DeSz

Everyone here deserved to win except Jake. Like you said, Thunderstorm and DeSz were other good options, which means that Todd and Carter were in fact deserving of the crown, but just weren’t your first choice. :yes: 

Edited by Bk1234

4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I can kind of see where they’re coming from with Thunderstorm, but DeSz’s PO and finale performances say it all. 😅

Am I the only one who actually really liked DeSz's "Landslide" performance lol 😂

Also, Carter definitely deserved to win but he was my second choice. DeSz should've at least been the runner-up or even 3rd place imo. 😌

• Like 1

1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

Am I the only one who actually really liked DeSz's "Landslide" performance lol 😂

Also, Carter definitely deserved to win but he was my second choice. DeSz should've at least been the runner-up or even 3rd place imo. 😌

Yes. :yes: 

She should have definitely placed higher than Ian. I can’t argue with Jim as runner-up though as he objectively had the best showing during finale night. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

i liked it

42 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Everyone here deserved to win except Jake. Like you said, Thunderstorm and DeSz were other good options, which means that Todd and Carter were in fact deserving of the crown, but just weren’t your first choice. :yes: 

i don't think anyone here didn't earn their win. jake had good performances, as did todd and carter, even though none were my favorite.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, disney1024 said:

You’re definitely not. I loved it. The only Desz performance I didn’t really enjoy was her Playoff. Other than that she destroyed everyone but oh well lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...