The Voice UK Season 2021

istersay

I'm willing to cut Anne-Marie at least some slack in her choices and decisions.  It's her first season as a coach, and she seems to be falling into the same trap in which John has a tendency to fall in the U.S. version, in which Gwen used to fall before she finally got her act together, and in which Pharrell seemed to go in and out during his run as a coach: going by whoever fascinates her over whoever can possibly win.

However, if she comes back again next year, I won't be quite as gracious if she's still up to this nonsense.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rodney said:

I'm willing to cut Anne-Marie at least some slack in her choices and decisions.  It's her first season as a coach, and she seems to be falling into the same trap in which John has a tendency to fall in the U.S. version, in which Gwen used to fall before she finally got her act together, and in which Pharrell seemed to go in and out during his run as a coach: going by whoever fascinates her over whoever can possibly win.

However, if she comes back again next year, I won't be quite gracious if she's still up to this nonsense.

Plus she stole Stephanee. ❤️

Ok, i'm not totally sold on Stephanee yet, but i admit that Anne-Marie took the right decition this time by stealing her. So, good for her, at least she did something right, and just like Rodney said, this it's , after all, her first season, so i'll try to not to be so harsh on her anymore, i'm gonna give her the benefit of the doubt.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Found one.

OH. MY. GOD. THAT WAS SO GOOD... I got to say, I did really like the duo, though Lauren hit some crazy notes. It seemed like her mic was maybe just a little slightly lower on the volume or something, or perhaps it's just that she was going against two voices so it was a little muffled? They were both so so so good, so I'm glad they both moved on. 

• Like 1