🌸 Gihanna Zoë Fan Thread 🌸

sydneysam

3 minutes ago, B-B said:

@gihhhh did you expect Kelly to save you and what were you thinking when she did?

Oh my gosh no- I fully expected it to go to corey and I’m so glad he won wildcard. I think I was just really appreciative I had another opportunity to work another week with kelly and the contestants 🙂

• Like 4

1 minute ago, gihhhh said:

I picked reflection and glitter in the air, thats about it 

YESSSS faves. I'm really glad you already know what route you'll take as an artist and what your strengths are. Are you sure you're 17? HAHAHAHA

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

MY HEART WAS BEATING SO FAST AND IT JUST STOPPED

i was hoping that you'd get the save, but i was scared you'd be in the IS... iconic choice by kelly ❤️ 

I thought Kelly was going to go for Corey ngl. I’m happy both ended up going through. 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1

Just now, sydneysam said:

YESSSS faves. I'm really glad you already know what route you'll take as an artist and what your strengths are. Are you sure you're 17? HAHAHAHA

Ssshhh DoNt tell, But I’m actually hiding Rapunzel in my closet back home and she keeps my youth-

• Haha 10

Just now, Bk1234 said:

I thought Kelly was going to go for Corey ngl. I’m happy both ended up going through. 

same! i'm happy both made it though ❤️ 

Just now, gihhhh said:

Ssshhh DoNt tell, But I’m actually hiding Rapunzel in my closet back home and she keeps my youth-

is that where you hide your second lung you used for glitter in the air + reflection 🤨 cause i DONT believe a normal human being could have that much breath to hit that huge a note for that long 🤩

Just now, QueenCami said:

same! i'm happy both made it though ❤️ 

is that where you hide your second lung you used for glitter in the air + reflection 🤨 cause i DONT believe a normal human being could have that much breath to hit that huge a note for that long 🤩

OH MY GOSH CAN YOU ASK BEFORE SPILLING MY SECRETS- Geeezzzzzzz😤😤😤

• Haha 6

Just now, QueenCami said:

Team Kelly’s Gihanna Zoë Reveals SHOCKING Breath Control Details After Her Exit From The Voice

Oh My God Omg GIF by Kyle Sauer

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

you're so hilarious 😂 YOU REALLY HAD YOUR MOM'S ENERGY HAHAHA. Queen things 💁🏻‍♀️

FR THOUGH, your mom is so iconic, her laugh is contagious and she's so hilarious. i love that we get to see/hear her on your lives !!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Them not uploading Gih’s IS performance to YT yet...

Tea Smh GIF by MOODMAN

rude... i guess we'll have to stick to looping she used to be mine, thinking out loud, glitter in the air, always remember us this way, and reflection until they post it

• Like 2

Just now, gihhhh said:

Ugh I am still sitting in this makeup and hair surrounded my clothes I need to pack- but we’ll WOILD RATHER TALK TO YOU GUYS😎😎

Tysm for talking to us this actually made my night after being disappointed by a lot of my favorites (you corey and dana) going home 

2 minutes ago, gihhhh said:

Ugh I am still sitting in this makeup and hair surrounded my clothes I need to pack- but we’ll WOILD RATHER TALK TO YOU GUYS😎😎

Mood.

It’s going to be so depressing seeing all the flying home photos on IG... 😢 

Edited by Bk1234

Just now, Anonnymoose said:

Tysm for talking to us this actually made my night after being disappointed by a lot of my favorites (you corey and dana) going home 

YAYYY IM SO GLAD; and thank you for your support it truly means like everything to me 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

rude... i guess we'll have to stick to looping she used to be mine, thinking out loud, glitter in the air, always remember us this way, and reflection until they post it

I’ll settle for that.

2 minutes ago, gihhhh said:

we'll always be here! if you ever wanna drop by, even if just for a minute, we'd be happy to talk! 

if you gotta go, that's all good ❤️ it's been so fun talking to you but i do have my ap exam for history in 12 hours and i haven't started studying

• Like 3

1 minute ago, gihhhh said:

I LOVE YOUR LOOK ON THE INSTANT SAVE BTW. I mean- all your outfits/looks on the every round of the show were 😩❤️