🌸 Gihanna Zoë Fan Thread 🌸

sydneysam

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

we'll always be here! if you ever wanna drop by, even if just for a minute, we'd be happy to talk! 

if you gotta go, that's all good ❤️ it's been so fun talking to you but i do have my ap exam for history in 12 hours and i haven't started studying

GOOD LUCK

• Like 1

Just now, sydneysam said:

I LOVE YOUR LOOK ON THE INSTANT SAVE BTW. I mean- all your outfits/looks on the every round of the show were 😩❤️

the always remember us this way look with the light blue suit, ICONIC

and the PANTS from the knockouts: "which color do you want" "both" :haha:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, gihhhh said:

Ugh I am still sitting in this makeup and hair surrounded my clothes I need to pack- but we’ll WOILD RATHER TALK TO YOU GUYS😎😎

It means the world that you took the time to come and chat with us. 🥺 Looking forward to seeing where you go next! 🤩

• Like 3

we'll always be here! if you ever wanna drop by, even if just for a minute, we'd be happy to talk! 

if you gotta go, that's all good ❤️ it's been so fun talking to you but i do have my ap exam for history in 12 hours and i haven't started studying

GL apush exam is annoying af

By the way Gih, before this ends- it's getting late anyways, just wanna thank you for everythingg. I'll probably just dm (IG!!) you my message (as usual) but yeah, I wouldn't have chosen a better contestant to make a fan thread with. You're the first artist I've searched up this season (I was intrigued by your gorgeous name LOL) and you're literally one of the best persons I've ever interacted with. YOU'RE THE BEST AND ILY

Just now, sydneysam said:

By the way Gih, before this ends- it's getting late anyways, just wanna thank you for everythingg. I'll probably just dm (IG!!) you my message (as usual) but yeah, I wouldn't have chosen a better contestant to make a fan thread with. You're the first artist I've searched up this season (I was intrigued by your gorgeous name LOL) and you're literally one of the best persons I've ever interacted with. YOU'RE THE BEST AND ILY

ILY SAM

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

spot on ❤️ 

i can't wait to see what comes next! hopefully when things slow down, i can talk to you a bit on insta since i decided to message from a new account :)))

Edited by QueenCami
i love idf but WHY does it auto change emojis i despise that feature so much
  • Like 1

Just now, QueenCami said:

spot on ❤️ 

i can't wait to see what comes next! hopefully when things slow down, i can talk to you a bit on insta since i decided to message from a new account 😄

yeah just lmk so I can spot it quicker! My DMs are like hell rn I swear -

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, gihhhh said:

yeah just lmk so I can spot it quicker! My DMs are like hell rn I swear -

just private messaged you about it on here :)))) 

i can imagine your DMs must be wild... out of curiosity, did you see a huge jump after your knockouts performance or another time?

1 minute ago, gihhhh said:

@sydneysamWAIT SAM CAN YOU ADD ME TO MY OWN FAN THREAD AIO4ERJAV;EHAHRHCRAH; P

AND SAM CAN YOU ADD ME LMAOOO, I HAVE BEEN HERE FROM THE START AND IM SOMEHOW NOT ON THE FAN LIST

tbh sam, if you want, you could put Gihanna as the #0 fan on the list, so she's right at the top (where she belongs)

• Like 2

just private messaged you about it on here :)))) 

i can imagine your DMs must be wild... out of curiosity, did you see a huge jump after your knockouts performance or another time?

mmm not necessarily my knockout. the biggest jump I believe was after kelly saved me 

• Like 2

Just now, gihhhh said:

mmm not necessarily my knockout. the biggest jump I believe was after kelly saved me 

oh wow, that's very interesting, i would have thought knockout since a lot of people thought that was your breakout performance. 

i hope all the fans DMing you continue to follow you and your music after the show :))) 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

AND SAM CAN YOU ADD ME LMAOOO, I HAVE BEEN HERE FROM THE START AND IM SOMEHOW NOT ON THE FAN LIST

tbh sam, if you want, you could put Gihanna as the #0 fan on the list, so she's right at the top (where she belongs)

WAIT WHAT? LOL

GOOD IDEA. I'll just switch to my laptop