🌸 Gihanna Zoë Fan Thread 🌸

sydneysam

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

Sid’s got the most reactions of all time to a single post, but I don’t remember if he made the leaderboard for that or not.

EDIT: nope, he didn’t make the leaderboard - my guess is that because he posted later in the evening and a lot of IDF didn’t see that until the following day he missed out on the leaderboard.

I think it's also because Gihanna messaged a TON with us, while Sid didn't talk as much with us.

1 hour ago, sydneysam said:

Gihanna's live now on Instagram, everyone!

DARN, I missed it! Chemistry out here making my life miserable in more than one way :haha:

Lemme know what happened! ❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

Lemme know what happened! ❤️ 

Soo basically, Gihanna sang She Used To Be Mine on her live (she used that karaoke video on youtube LOL I know it because that's what I use too), then answered some few questions (that were already asked). Then, Nish dropped in the live and everyone was telling for them to have a collab together with Cam (I hope this happens PLS)

Gih also said that she'll be visiting a Voice contestant, although not specified who (Carolina? mhmm)

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

Soo basically, Gihanna sang She Used To Be Mine on her live (she used that karaoke video on youtube LOL I know it because that's what I use too), then answered some few questions (that were already asked). Then, Nish dropped in the live and everyone was telling for them to have a collab together with Cam (I hope this happens PLS)

Gih also said that she'll be visiting a Voice contestant, although not specified who (Carolina? mhmm)

oh and she also sang POV and it's so GORGEOUS and also jammed with Good For You of Olivia Rodrigo

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

NOOO, I missed one of my favorite singers on one of my favorite songs 😭, I hope it's recorded so I can listen later 🤞

Got it, so no new info there. 

YES, queen NISH, her voice is out of this world too! Ugh, Cam/Nish/Gih together would SLAY me out of existence!

And ~ooooh~ she's visiting someone... my bet's 100% on Carolina, hopefully Carolina doesn't annoy her too much with watching Emma Chamberlain :haha: Crossing my fingers for a collab happening then!

• Haha 2

oh and she also sang POV and it's so GORGEOUS and also jammed with Good For You of Olivia Rodrigo

NOOOOO OH MY THIS IS HEARTBREAKING 💔 

I really missed out on this iconic stream, I should have skipped my take-home chem final to watch 😭

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

NOOO, I missed one of my favorite singers on one of my favorite songs 😭, I hope it's recorded so I can listen later 🤞

YES, queen NISH, her voice is out of this world too! Ugh, Cam/Nish/Gih together would SLAY me out of existence!

And ~ooooh~ she's visiting someone... my bet's 100% on Carolina, hopefully Carolina doesn't annoy her too much with watching Emma Chamberlain :haha: Crossing my fingers for a collab happening then!

lastly, there was indeed a user asking when Andrew will come to IDF lmao anddd Gih said that it was between I Am Here and Defying Gravity for her finale upbeat iirc

AND as usual, the best momma, Tia, had the spotlight again on the live HAHA she's the freakin' best and she's hilarious, we all now know where Gih got all of it :haha:

• Like 1

Just now, sydneysam said:

lastly, there was indeed a user asking when Andrew will come to IDF lmao anddd Gih said that it was between I Am Here and Defying Gravity for her finale upbeat iirc

AND as usual, the best momma, Tia, had the spotlight again on the live HAHA she's the freakin' best and she's hilarious, we all now know where Gih got all of it :haha:

LMAO the Andrew tea

Ugh, tbh the worst part of not seeing the live was not getting to see Tia, she's so iconic: her laugh is infectious, her little comments and hilarious, and she seems so sweet ❤️ lowkey Tia steals the spotlight during every live :haha:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Ugh, tbh the worst part of not seeing the live was not getting to see Tia, she's so iconic: her laugh is infectious, her little comments and hilarious, and she seems so sweet ❤️ lowkey Tia steals the spotlight during every live :haha:

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Sadly, it wasn't recorded BUT iirc I think she'd do a studio version of She Used to Be Mine and Glitter in the Air soon she said, she even asked what to do first (majority answering the latter)

I LOVE Nish's tone too, beautifulll and yes I'd be slayed when that collab happens. Nish also stated that Pia and Gihanna were the fashion icons this season lol. Gih LOVES thrift shopping

LOL Emma Chamberlain's videos are so hilarious though :haha:

• Like 2

Also, it's pretty late but

Screenshot-2021-05-21-14-13-49-77.jpg

Happy 14k followers Gih!! DESERVEDD. More to come for this girl. I'm really proud of her. She had 7k followers during the start of the show iirc and it got boosted as rounds pass by

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Sadly, it wasn't recorded BUT iirc I think she'd do a studio version of She Used to Be Mine and Glitter in the Air soon she said, she even asked what to do first (majority answering the latter)

I LOVE Nish's tone too, beautifulll and yes I'd be slayed when that collab happens. Nish also stated that Pia and Gihanna were the fashion icons this season lol. Gih LOVES thrift shopping

LOL Emma Chamberlain's videos are so hilarious though :haha:

NOOOOO ugh that sucks, and oops I DM'd Gih about that a few hours ago, I should probably unsend her so I don't bother her for the same info you already gave me but that's also weird LOL. BUT I AM SO EXCITED FOR HER TO RECORD THEM AHHHH

And yes, Nish's tone is STUNNING. Her Can You Talk cover is just amazing! And 100% Pia and Gih slay with their fashion! Add Victor's wig to the list and we've got the full list going :haha:

And yes, Emma's videos are hilarious LOL, I used to watch them somewhat often but now all I watch is gaming videos and good mythical morning :haha:

• Like 2

Just now, sydneysam said:

Also, it's pretty late but

Screenshot-2021-05-21-14-13-49-77.jpg

Happy 14k followers Gih!! DESERVEDD. More to come for this girl. I'm really proud of her. She had 7k followers during the start of the show iirc and it got boosted as rounds pass by

Go Gih!!! totally deserved as you said :wub: Here's to 14K more followers!!! ❤️ 

• Like 2