πŸ’–πŸ˜œ Lindsay Joan Fan Thread πŸ˜œπŸ’–

Bk1234

2 hours ago, VoiceFan! said:

Zae vs.Β LindsayΒ (This battle was on my taping and I remember how robbed Lindsay was (and btw I'm not biased). She had a killer high note in the second chorusΒ that didn't get aired which SUCKS because that would have made everyone thought Lindsay was robbed. Zae was meh)

Just bringing this in here.Β 

• Like 2

Lindsay deserved to go through. She sounded SO beautiful and powerful in her performance! Even though she didn't make it through, I can't be mad because she can release music sooner! I'm SO freakin excited to see what Lindsay does next.Β 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Angeles said:

Lindsay deserved to go through. She sounded SO beautiful and powerful in her performance! Even though she didn't make it through, I can't be mad because she can release music sooner! I'm SO freakin excited to see what Lindsay does next.Β 

Yeah, I’m so excited for her post-show career!!! 😊

Robbed.... How do you even get eliminated after a vocal showing like that? I don't want to bring down her partner, because I know they are friends, but damnnnn Lindsay should not have been cut. I'd have been fine with her elimination if she left on a mediocre note but cmon with that performance it just doesn't make sense.Β Im Confused Drag Race GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

• Like 4

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

Robbed.... How do you even get eliminated after a vocal showing like that? I don't want to bring down her partner, because I know they are friends, but damnnnn Lindsay should not have been cut. I'd have been fine with her elimination if she left on a mediocre note but cmon with that performance it just doesn't make sense.Β Im Confused Drag Race GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

And we didn’t even get to see the full performance... 😒

• Sad 1

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

Lindsay was Nick's best, and he's dumb so he let her go just because she wasn't a 4-chair turn. Bruh like-

Β 

Most robbed so far IMO.

She was a four-chair turn in our hearts, but I guess Nick just didn’t get that from her audition.Β :(

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Lindsay was Nick's best, and he's dumb so he let her go just because she wasn't a 4-chair turn. Bruh like-

Β 

Most robbed so far IMO.

She would’ve been treated better if she had chosen Blake, and that says A LOT considering Blake’sΒ choices.

• Like 3