πŸ’–πŸ˜œ Lindsay Joan Fan Thread πŸ˜œπŸ’–

Bk1234

Hey there! Add me! I CAN'T STOP FAWNING ABOUT HER AUDITION

Β 

she reminds me of Presley Tenant and Kelsie Watts. She's got the power of Presley and the massive control and range-ish of Kelsie!!

Β 

Β 

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Hey there! Add me! I CAN'T STOP FAWNING ABOUT HER AUDITION

Β 

she reminds me of Presley Tenant and Kelsie Watts. She's got the power of her Presley and the massive control and range-ish of Kelsie!!

Added!Β :thumbs:Β I totally see the Presley and Kelsie comparisons.Β :wub:Β 

• Thanks 1

Add me please ! Her BA was awesome and she's the most robbed from a 4-chair turn this seasonΒ (I know what I just said) !

Β 

Truly heartbroken she was done that dirty, sorry guys but Nick IS canceled and pretty much deserves it OMG what an idiot

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Add me please ! Her BA was awesome and she's the most robbed from a 4-chair turn this seasonΒ (I know what I just said) !

Β 

Β 

Β  Reveal hidden contents

Truly heartbroken she was done that dirty, sorry guys but Nick IS canceled and pretty much deserves it OMG what an idiot

Β 

What? She didn’t turn four chairs?!Β :P

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMfEYVvDCJ4/?igshid=18r388n1ar11j
161343744_819606041972286_57802493873276

TEAM NICK BABAY!!! Wow, words cannot express how happy and grateful I am right now. Thank you to everyone who watched last night’s episode and for all of your kind words! I never thought I’d be here.Β @nickjonasβ€”let’s DO this! 🀘🀘🀘 

Β 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMfd0b4jqPT/?igshid=1cl8wac7rss23

160614273_143646780896696_66833989427066

Thank you guys so much for all the love❀️It’s so crazy seeing my audition, it feels like it was a lifetime ago! I truly cannot express how much your support means to me. There is ONE more episode of blinds airing next week and you do not want to miss it! Let’s go Top 40!!!🀘 . . . .Β 

• Like 1