💖😜 Lindsay Joan Fan Thread 😜💖

Bk1234

7 hours ago, disney1024 said:

Apparently, Zae DMed @Jacksonboregan one of the rehearsals, which was better than what was shown on TV. 🤔

(I don’t think they should’ve mentioned that on here. :giggle:) It would be nice to see the parts that Lindsay sang, but at the end of the day, it probably won’t show how well both of them actually did on stage.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNc-68tjq6_/?igshid=1m56gb5mivqxt
7-E839921-0-A45-41-C8-B9-D6-6-D596-C95-A
There’s something so magical about the ocean waves at sunset!!🌊It bring me peace and gratitude as the day comes to an end, and no matter how difficult or perfect that day was, I’m reminded of just how beautiful life is.🌞❤️
📸 
@jedzant

Gorgeous queen. :wub:

She is SO gorgeous! 

• Like 3

On 4/6/2021 at 11:01 AM, Bk1234 said:

33037-DD0-6-D26-4-FDE-8-AD0-45-F81-C1419
Here’s a great picture from her battle in case you were interested in making art @anonymouskid_35^_^

So.. here's the thing. I originally planned to only make digital vector artworks for those who moved past KO, but since (Queen) Lindsay's my favorite (and in my mind and heart, she's still on the show :P), I've made one for her! Thanks for the photo btw @Bk1234

Untitled14-20210416211133.png

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Like 3

Just now, anonymouskid_35 said:

So.. here's the thing. I originally planned to only make digital vector artworks for those who moved past KO, but since (Queen) Lindsay's my favorite (and in my mind and heart, she's still on the show :P), I've made one for her! Thanks for the photo btw @Bk1234

Stunning! ✨

Jaw Drop Wow GIF by MOODMAN

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Gorgeous ✨

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

OMGGG !!! This one is the best 💖

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

This is probably the best one you've done so far! (maybe that's just because Lindsay's style is so great)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1