Quick poll before results: What would be the most shocking thing tonight?

Misirlou

Quick poll before results: What would be the most shocking thing tonight?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Choose:

• Carter not getting PV
    • Kelly saving Tanner
    • Blake not saving Worth the Wait
    • Gwen not saving Payge
    • John saving Chloe
    • John H. not getting PV

In order (from most to least shocking):

1. Carter not getting PV. It's practically his destiny. He's crushing it on every platform I can think of. It would be absolutely mind-blowing if he didn't get PV.
  2. John saving Chloé. I'd love it, since I thought she did very well last night and she's underrated - but PV and CS is almost guaranteed to be some variation of Tamara and John Holiday. I'd be surprised if she somehow made it through semis.
  3. Kelly saving Tanner. I don't really think there's any humanly way we can predict what happens with Team Kelly tonight.
  4. Blake not saving Worth the Wait. He seems to really like them. Others have also mentioned his penchant for team loyalty, and I also don't think he'll pick two country singers for his team. Ian is pretty much assured to get PV, so his CS won't be Jim. I wouldn't be too surprised if he picked Sid instead, though.
  5. John H. not getting PV. He has momentum, but Tamara seems to be the favorite with zero controversy. I wouldn't be surprised if Tamara won instead.
  6. Gwen not saving Payge. Not in the realm of possibility, in my opinion. Don't worry. I'm already fully prepared for her PV/CS to be Carter/Ben.

John saving Chloé. Bailey and Tamara are very likely to be it, or John H. if Tamara gets PV.

Ben getting the PV wouldn't be too shocking; Kelly can be interesting with her saves; Blake has Ian/Jim/Sid as other options, I wouldn't be surprised if he picks one of them; Tamara might get the PV; Gwen might save Ben.

If you notice, everyone´s video title on YT starts with their name, ex: "Ben Allen sings" or "Cami Clune performs" while Carter´s starts with "Young Carter Rubin sings". TPTB are still going to continue putting emphasis on his age. He is TCO. And he pretty much has the PV on lock. It would be shocking if he doesn´t get it.

Kelly saving Tanner wouldn´t surprise that much at this point. She always does what she wants without seeking approval from the other coaches, plus she might still want to fight Blake with country so...

Blake saving WTW is a given, it would be pleasantly shocking for him to save Sid tho.

John H closed and is the most talked about member of Team Legend, so he´s getting the PV, but John´s probably saving Tamara instead of Chloé.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Blake saving WTW is a given, it would be pleasantly shocking for him to save Sid tho.

I remember someone mentioning earlier that Blake has a penchant for team loyalty. Is there any precedent of Blake choosing to save someone who wasn't on his team from their audition? (Especially a country artist?)

2 minutes ago, Bouli said:

I remember someone mentioning earlier that Blake has a penchant for team loyalty. Is there any precedent of Blake choosing to save someone who wasn't on his team from their audition? (Especially a country artist?)

Gimme five minutes and I can answer that off Wikipedia.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bouli said:

Jessie Pitts, season 7. KO steal he playoff saved.

Edited by Vinyl
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Bouli said:

He chose Chloe in S13, who was a KO steal, and Meghan Linsey in S8, a battle steal.  Not sure if anyone else, but if he chooses a steal, he or she truly has to blow him away.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

He chose Chloe in S13, who was a KO steal, and Meghan Linsey in S8, a battle steal.  Not sure if anyone else, but if he chooses a steal, he or she truly has to blow him away.

Meghan got the PV though, but Jessie Pitts, Chloe Kohanski, and Oliv Blu are the three steals on Team Blake that he picked to move on after playoffs.