Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

Alex95

Tyler Crispen

Big-Brother-22-Tyler-Crispen-8492-800x44

I am pretty sure I was the one who nominated Tyler when he was cut way back at the start of the game. That was a fair placement for him since he is he sucks but he certainly doesn't deserve what ever spot he is about to get. Tyler is most known for being Grodner's pet she loved him and would do whatever it took to make him go as far as he could. So it was not surprising that they brought him back for the all star season as I am sure that Grodner demanded that he come back. I tuned out of the all star season really quick as it didn't have anyone that I liked on it really so I am not sure how well Tyler did but it doesn't really matter since I will never like or care for him. There were rumors that Angela cheated on Tyler which I wouldn't have blamed her for doing so but apparently they weren't true and Brent got fired from #RHAP because of that. #Justice4Brent. Anyways that's all I have to say about Tyler so bye now.

Elissa Slater

giphy.gif

Elissa is easily the most overrated houseguest in Big Brother history. She's popular because 1 she is related to Rachel Reilly and 2 the people on her season were very unlikable. Elissa was granted the mvp powers week after week by the public because of her name and that was one of the most bs twists in game. Elissa didn't end up being good at the game and was just used by people to weaponize her MVP powers. Once she became expendable they dumped her as quick as possible. Elissa wasn't even likable, while I don't like any of the Reilly clan I at least get the appeal of Rachel but Elissa did nothing and was universally loved anyways just because of her blood. Nominating Elissa and Tyler next to each other was a real no brainer for me and of course they lost in an unanimous vote since I paired them against Rachel and Da'Vonne who are universally loved so I knew the results were going to go the right way. Elissa does have a good gif so that's really her only accomplishment that I will acknowledge before I am down with her write up now. 

• Confused 2

7 hours ago, Alex95 said:

And you're all gonna wanna get your writeups in because coming up next is everyone's favorite random noms! Tomorrow 16 houseguests will be nominated via the randomizer and you will each get to cut and save amongst them. Everyone let me know what times you would like tomorrow, I will choose a time that works best for most people (and myself too of course lol). If your writeups for this round aren't in by the time random noms are posted though, you will not be able to make your cut and save. So get them in!

@Steven_ @QueenKalie @*Lily @Solaris @*Diana @*Chris @1234567890 @*Amanda

Welp since no one said anything lol, I'll do them at 5 pm ET tomorrow!

• Like 2

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (Random Noms 5:00 pm ET)

JENNIFER "NAKOMIS" DEDMON

Dn9h.gif tumblr_ofh9vcH4QK1u5syn8o7_r2_500.gif

Known for her appearance on the 5th season where she appeared alongside her biological half-brother, Michael Ellis whom did not know they were related.  In the game, she found herself on the block quite often whether as a pawn or as a target. Her gameplay became way more interesting in Week 5 when she won HOH & started making a big move in what was one of the most interesting week ever - the plan of nominating people from alliance who will pick people form their alliance to play in the POV to result in a backdoor; The results was exactly what Nakomis expected when she was able to pull it off with Jase being backdoored from the Big Brother house.  One would think this would result in a target on her back but she was lucky enough to have people on her side to win the HOH and winning more HOH.. She proved to be a tough competition and was evicted in 4th place. 

With her great strategic game play, she was brought back for All-Stars where she was aligned with Diane but they were in the outs. And she was seen as a strageic threat, rightfully so when you look back at her original season, and only lasted for 2 weeks into the competition.

I think Nakomis is a compelling player but unfortunately, she is not someone that I was ever attached to hence why I nominated her. And I feel this is a good spot for her - she found herself with a good finish in both of these rankdowns.

GODFREY MANGWIZA

Guny.gif

Godfrey Mangwiza, known for Big Brother 3, is one of the few houseguests that I am fairly indifferent on.  In my opinion, he's far from being a terrible player and someone whose gameplay does not get any recognition - but as a whole, he's not someone whose gameplay really captivated me or left a huge impression on me.  In term of social game, he knew what he was doing but I feel that was not enough when it came to the final vote with him against Sarah - I feel if he was not seen as some who threw away competitions or just the class clown, he may have had a bigger impact in the game. As a whole, I think this is a great spot for him as I am indifferent on and we are nearing the end. With that that being, he is someone who I'd have in a Canada All-Stars season so we can see how far he can go and if the houseguests will underestimate him, again.

3 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

About five hours till noms! @*Lily will need to get her writeups in if she wishes to participate as the noms are posted.

As I liked to do, here's a sneak preview of some houseguests who just missed being in the bottom 18

diCJmIv.png

Well no one that I care about is in that list so this isn't ideal lol.

• Haha 1

Eric Stein

big-brother-08-20-eric-stein-americas-player.jpg

Eric Stein appeared on Big Brother 8 where he had the task of being 'America's Player', with his each and every move essentially being controlled by America's vote. He was able to successfully complete 20 of the tasks set for him by America over his time which was impressive, as well as making it all the way to top five. He seems to be someone people wanna see back and I guess that makes sense because it would be good to see him play without America having that control but he's not someone who I really have much of an opinion on and he just felt like an easier choice to me in these nominations.

Jessica Hughbanks

Ck4UgDCUkAEuoKb.jpg

Apologies for Jessica going out of the game as she seemed like the one in this pair that people like more here, I just chose 4 random names and thought putting a showmance with each other felt like an easy out for this round lol. Jessica was in one of the 'rivalries' in Big Brother 8 - we had estranged family, bitter exes, and... Jessica and Carol who feuded over some money in high school. I had no idea that Jessica and Eric were together for so long after the show, apparently nearly 3 years?! (according to Big Brother Wiki) That's sweet. She won two HOHs in her time and made it to top six, almost having a chance to return in Big Brother 11. Sorry to the Jessica fans!

• Sad 3