Desz

Tanner Gomes

Kelsie Watts

Marisa Corvo

Madeline Consoer

Sid Kingsley (Steal)

Ryan Gallagher (Save)

Edited by David68

1. Kelly - Picking up Sid boosted her, and several other artists did very well in their battles (Madeline, Desz, and Marisa especially - no comments on the two montaged winners).
  2. John - Losing Sid cost him a bit and a couple of his song choices were not well-suited to either artist, but at least he didn't really have any battles that blatantly catered to one artist over the other.
  3. Gwen - Payge vs. Lauren, Carter vs. Larriah, and Liam vs. Ryan were all solid battles, and Larriah was an excellent choice for the save - I'm just a little unsure of her choice to steal Joseph. I preferred her battles (that we saw) to John's for the most part, but I do think John's team is overall stronger than hers.
  4. Blake - Taryn shouldn't be in the 4-way KO, he had some questionable song choices (Kane Brown's song, mostly), and two of his battles were rather lop-sided and I could tell before they ended who'd win. That said, I do think of the four battles we saw in full he picked the correct winner for three of them, whereas for other coaches by which I mean John I disagreed with the winner call more often.

Team John => John Holiday > Cami Clune >>> Julia Cooper > Lauren Frihauf >>> Bailey Rae >>> Tamara Jade >>>>>>>>>>> Casme

Team Kelly => Ryan Gallagher = Sid Kingsley >>> Tanner Gomes = Madeline Consoer > Marisa Corvo > Desz > Kelsie Watts

Team Blake =>  Jim Ranger >>>> Worth The Wait = Taryn Papa > James Pyle > Ben Allen > Ian Flanigan = Jus Jon

Team Gwen => Carter Rubin >>>>>> Payge Turner >> Joseph Soul = Larriah Jackson >>>> Chloe Hogan >>>.Ryan Berg = Van Andrew

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 1

The strongest is Team Kelly with 4 contenders [Desz, Sid, Ryan, Tanner]

Team Blake also has 4 contenders but Team Kelly's contenders slightly edges them [WTW, Taryn, Jim, Ian]

Team John has 3 contenders [John, Tamara, Cami]

Team Gwen is the weakest team with 2 contenders [Carter, Payge]

Note that by "contenders", I meant those who are both good and could possibly get the votes based on audience demo.