Jump to content

DWTS29 - Week 7 / Top 10 (“Villains”) Discussion Thread


Recommended Posts

Since it’s the Halloween-themed show, naturally I had to start this thread. :giggle:

 

Anyway, let’s hope for a surprise triple elimination tonight just for some excitement in the season.

 

As always, don’t forget to vote Da’Vonne for AFP!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They shoulda done this in Simone’s season y’all know she was ready to punch Carrie Ann

Wow I must have fallen asleep early because I just had a dream that Nelly and Johnny Weir scored the same amount of points on DWTS

Carrie Ann: "I don't want to discourage you" Carrie Ann: *Critiques her harshly and gives her a 7*   🙂 

Won't be here for the episode tonight but I'm excited for Tyra to cancel the elimination and instead use the last 10 minutes of the show to endorse Da'Vonne for AFP! :wub:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Elliott said:

Since it’s the Halloween-themed show, naturally I had to start this thread. :giggle:

 

Anyway, let’s hope for a surprise triple elimination tonight just for some excitement in the season.

LMAO you are the right person to create the thread. :lmao: I was just about to do so before seeing you did so. :haha: 

 

Remember the last time we had a surprise double elimination on Halloween night? Be careful of what you wish for. :dead: 

 

56 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Omg look at this breaking news about this week's dances 😮 😮 😮 

:dead: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Remember the last time we had a surprise double elimination on Halloween night? Be careful of what you wish for. :dead: 

You mean the one that was announced in a press release a week before but the pros somehow didn’t know? :dead:

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Won't be here for the episode tonight but I'm excited for Tyra to cancel the elimination and instead use the last 10 minutes of the show to endorse Da'Vonne for AFP! :wub:

She’s also going to talk about casting for Coyote Ugly 2.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Elliott said:

You mean the one that was announced in a press release a week before but the pros somehow didn’t know? :dead:

LMAOO Yeahh. :dead: Strangest thing ever..... that I don't get how that all happened. :lmao: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

https://people.com/tv/dancing-with-the-stars-pro-cheryl-burke-suffers-head-injury-during-rehearsal/

 

Cheryl injured her head in rehearsals yesterday. Hoping she's okay. cold.gif.d9372ea892393bc7f0a17e6b338aca7

I was just about to post this. 😢 Hoping she will be okay to perform tonight.

 

 

Gah footage of it here on Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG0iyYlBVBC/

Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad to see Cheryl is okay enough to perform! ❤️ 

 

And yess, Anne.... you should watch tonight! Especially as it's Villains Night.

 

For those of you in the prediction game (or not), please keep track of the neck snap break moves done in the dances! :giggle:  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, *Wallace said:

For those of you in the prediction game (or not), please keep track of the neck snap break moves done in the dances! :giggle:  

That's your job :giggle:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ooh wait. Mixed up the timings and forgot because the clocks went back in the UK, this is starting a little earlier for me. :haha: I’m gonna watch the first hour or so.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...