DWTS29 - Week 7 / Top 10 (“Villains”) Discussion Thread

Elliott

Since it’s the Halloween-themed show, naturally I had to start this thread. :giggle:

Anyway, let’s hope for a surprise triple elimination tonight just for some excitement in the season.

As always, don’t forget to vote Da’Vonne for AFP!

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

Since it’s the Halloween-themed show, naturally I had to start this thread. :giggle:

Anyway, let’s hope for a surprise triple elimination tonight just for some excitement in the season.

LMAO you are the right person to create the thread. :lmao: I was just about to do so before seeing you did so. :haha: 

Remember the last time we had a surprise double elimination on Halloween night? Be careful of what you wish for. :dead: 

56 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Omg look at this breaking news about this week's dances 😮 😮 😮 

:dead: 

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Remember the last time we had a surprise double elimination on Halloween night? Be careful of what you wish for. :dead: 

You mean the one that was announced in a press release a week before but the pros somehow didn’t know? :dead:

18 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Won't be here for the episode tonight but I'm excited for Tyra to cancel the elimination and instead use the last 10 minutes of the show to endorse Da'Vonne for AFP! :wub:

She’s also going to talk about casting for Coyote Ugly 2.

17 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

https://people.com/tv/dancing-with-the-stars-pro-cheryl-burke-suffers-head-injury-during-rehearsal/

Cheryl injured her head in rehearsals yesterday. Hoping she's okay. cold.gif.d9372ea892393bc7f0a17e6b338aca7

I was just about to post this. 😢 Hoping she will be okay to perform tonight.

Gah footage of it here on Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG0iyYlBVBC/

Glad to see Cheryl is okay enough to perform! ❤️ 

And yess, Anne.... you should watch tonight! Especially as it's Villains Night.

For those of you in the prediction game (or not), please keep track of the neck snap break moves done in the dances! :giggle: