Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Winner Announced!! Page 368

.Rei

Just now, FrogLenzen said:

Flareon is probably my third favorite form. Not saying it's better than Butterfree and Gengar, but it's better than a lot of other Pokemon hanging around

it's so fluffy despicable me GIF

I’m gonna be upset either way because it’s probably my favorite of Eevee evolutions. :closedeyes:

Oof, rip Beedrill 💔 I'm pretty psyched that they were able to bounce to the top 160/150 from the tragic 900ish they originally had.

Obviously I'm saving Butterfree

I think I'm going to cut Pidgeot (though it saddens me tbh - I love all four of these guys)

Just now, hayden98 said:

Oof, rip Beedrill 💔 I'm pretty psyched that they were able to bounce to the top 160/150 from the tragic 900ish they originally had.

Obviously I'm saving Butterfree

I think I'm going to cut Pidgeot (though it saddens me tbh - I love all four of these guys)

It made an amazing comeback. You should be proud. :hug:

Just now, 1234567890 said:

It made an amazing comeback. You should be proud. :hug:

:hug: Another thing that hit me just the other day is that we're just now about at the point of the top 10 bugs. Idk how it went last rankdown, but I was expecting the bugs to get decimated quickly so I'm really proud that I've managed to drag them as far as I have.

1 minute ago, hayden98 said:

:hug: Another thing that hit me just the other day is that we're just now about at the point of the top 10 bugs. Idk how it went last rankdown, but I was expecting the bugs to get decimated quickly so I'm really proud that I've managed to drag them as far as I have.

@Steven_ during the last rankdown:

Bugs Laughing GIF by Ludo Studio

Pidgeot

Shiny Hunter - VGC Player — Pokemon Amie - Shiny Pidgeot

The original birb :wub: Pidgeot is the first ever normal and flying type bird Pokemon. They've had a role on Ash's anime team (though I'm bitter reading that Ash said he'd return for them, and it's been how many years?...). They managed to get a mega evolution. Pidgeot has really solid stats overall (with an edge in speed and special attack in its mega). I particularly like Pidgeot's design - which is both cute and cool imo. While its base form Pidgey has pigeon influences, Pidgeot is much closer to a bird of prey (plus things like wrens). Another influence is Ra and Horus, who are Egyptian deities. Then the gorgeous shiny resembles a golden eagle. It's absolutely tragic to have to make this cut, but we're getting down to the wire. Sorry to fellow fans, but congrats to Pidgeot for making it as far as you have! ❤️

Saving Butterfree

1 hour ago, hayden98 said:

last rankdown there were only 5 Bugs left by this time and now there are 12 still in, so thank you very much for showing the most taste from all the rankers

9 hours ago, totes4totes said:

i'm not going to keep losing my favorites every round because i'm not here to advocate for them. just so that some people can keep the game moving faster. at least i'm not pausing the game for three days while i'm gone. you all can wait a full 24 hours.

ice cube friday movie GIF