Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Winner Announced!! Page 368

.Rei

RAICHU

c05c0ef2b427d661fd1c4efb4142b6c1.gif

Classified as the Mouse Pokémon, Raichu is an Electric type and the evolved form of Pikachu. Pikachu evolves into Raichu when exposed to a Thunder Stone, but Raichu is overshadowed by Pikachu’s popularity as the universal mascot of the Pokémon franchise. Ash has had Pikachu since the beginning of the series, but Pikachu expressed zero desire to evolve. And Pikachu even beat a Raichu when Ash battled against Lieutenant Surge in the anime. Anyway, according to the Pokédex, Raichu’s electric attacks can reach 10,000 volts. It even becomes more aggressive as the electricity stimulates its muscles. In addition, Raichu’s long tail serves as a ground to protect itself from the high voltage power. As for battles, Raichu can be a good team member thanks to its large movepool, high Speed and Special Attack stats, and Lightning Rod or Static ability. Raichu is cool, but I do like Alolan Raichu better. Since I cut Alolan Raichu earlier, I’m okay with eliminating Raichu from the rankdown too. 

Saving Ninetales.

tumblr_n7p9uqTemV1s5rmywo1_500.gif

Edited by Steven_

Beedrill

Mega Beedrill OU Analysis! | Pokémon Amino

Sorry Hayden, but its time :(. Beedrill has had a super interesting road in this game.  First of all, in the free-for-all cycle, BK made waves by cutting it.  Since then, I know the temptation has been there.  Its made it incredible comeback making it all the way to Cycle 12.  I agree with BK on one thing "It's just an ugly bee".  I truly felt the same way until it got its Mega evolution.  I looked at it in a whole new light.  Now its a cool looking bee!  Also I am allergic to bee's irl, so I haven't really used this on a normal play through.  I almost always prefer Butterfree.   I guess theoretically there is still enough money at the end of this round that it could come back?  maybe?

Save: Leafeon

• Sad 1

Meowth

tenor.gif

Meowth is another classic example of an overrated Gen 1 Pokémon (along with Charizard, Pikachu, Mewtwo, you know them all by now...) The thing is, at least Pikachu is cute. Meowth on the other hand isn’t cute, except for in this GIF. Not to mention, the anime has ruined my perception of Meowth too. I never liked it and if anything, the anime scared me from ever using it on my team. The Alolan version perfected this Pokemon though, so I was able to use it in Alola at least. Don’t even get me started on the money Meowth in SwSh. I never used that once after I got it. :lmao:

Save: Glaceon (who was about to be robbed again)

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

I think it’s Leafeon. :dead:

Theres one competitive aspect of Leafeon that I really love, and that its hidden ability.  It becomes one of the only good physical attackers on an all Eevee team.  Its saved my behind so often!  Aesthetically its the worst though.

Edited by Solaris