Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Winner Announced!! Page 368

.Rei

Cycle 5

Safari Zone

Parc_Safari_(Hoenn).png

RULES

- Once it is their turn, every trainer will nominate 13 Pokemon and throw them into the Safari Zone, where the rest of the rankers will have the chance to use Safari Balls to capture them and keep them safe.

- The Pokemon that are not captured will be cut from the game and the ranker that nominated will be in charge of the write-up.

- Every trainer will receive 7 Safari Balls that they can use in the Safari Zone throughout the cycle.

- Every trainer can use their Safari Balls however they want and in any round they want. It is not obligatory to use all of them during the cycle.

- From now own every write-up needs to be minimum 100 Words and they must be posted before the cycle is over.

- The rankers can nominate any Pokemon they want except the ones with immunities listed in the front page.

- Poke Balls and X Speed are allow to be used in this round. When using a Poke Ball the ranker will replace one of the Pokemon nominated with another one, the Pokemon PokeBall'd will be safe for the rest of the cycle. When using a X Speed the ranker will get the chance to steal one Safari Ball from another ranker and use it for them. 

- Every ranker must post their decisions within 24 hours. 

BADGE: Goes to the rankers that get the most number of Pokemon eliminated during their round.

Nomination Order

S74mX33.png

@hayden98is now free to post his nominations!

@Solaris  @Bk1234@1234567890@Steven_ @totes4totes  @FrogLenzen @NGM

Edited by .Rei
  • Like 1

• .Rei changed the title to Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Cycle 5 (Hayden's Noms Next)

not using any safari balls, eliminate 104 more pokemon!  

After nominations are posted, if a ranker hasn't  made the decision after 24 can you just assume they arent using them?

Edited by Solaris
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Solaris said:

not using any safari balls, eliminate 104 more pokemon!  

After nominations are posted, if a ranker hasn't  made the decision after 24 can you just assume they arent using them?

Yes! 

2 minutes ago, hayden98 said:

I think this is the first time I've been early in the randomizer :P (that or my memory's awful)

I'll brainstorm who I'm gonna send out for my round and post them in the next little while~

you've been last like 2 of the last 3 cycles! :P

• Haha 1

Hitmonchan ,Forretress, Hariyama, Whiscash, Lilligant, Swanna, Ferrothorn, Furfrou and Clobbopus have been eliminated. @hayden98is in charge of the write-ups!

@1234567890is now free to post her 13 nominations!

Safari Balls left:

Hayden - 7

Nico - 7

Derek - 7

Sola - 7

Megan - 6

Victoria - 6

Steven - 6

Bk - 6

• .Rei changed the title to Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Cycle 5 (Victoria's Noms Next)