The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

5 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Guesses on fridays leak?

Right now I’m going to say Ryleigh (leaking 2 chair turns in E3 has been a trend these past seasons iirc, she has appeared in a lot of promos and TK’s hasn’t had a leak yet. She has made lives as well)

Edited by Daillon

41 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

If Gean’s #1 pick for his audition was Nick, why did we not pick Nick for his battle steal? :lmao:

Zae's #1 pick for his audition was actually Kelly but he ended up going with Nick after Nick correctly guessed his musical influences (e.g. Labrinth). Zae said that he felt that Nick had a better understanding of his voice. But I guess things happen for a reason since he ended up on Team Kelly lol 😂

• Haha 4

Just now, Daillon said:

Right now I’m going to say Ryleigh (leaking 2 chair turns in E3 has been a trend these past seasons, she has appeared in a lot of promos and TK’s hasn’t had a leak yet).

also, seems like she had an entertaining coach comments.

i can see there being a country artist leaked in the next two episodes cause there hasn't been one yet

8 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Guesses on fridays leak?

I think Ryleigh is a viable candidate. Team Kelly, which hasn´t had a member leaked yet, she had a moment with the coaches, and makes sense due to her journey winning the battle and getting a triple steal in the KO.

19 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Zae's #1 pick for his audition was actually Kelly

It's also funny that Carolina said the exact same thing around the same. :lmao:

I couldn't watch her livestream because I was busy with Zae and Rachel. 😅

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Zae's #1 pick for his audition was actually Kelly but he ended up going with Nick after Nick correctly guessed his musical influences (e.g. Labrinth). Zae said that he felt that Nick had a better understanding of his voice. But I guess things happen for a reason since he ended up on Team Kelly lol 😂

Coach guessing semi-non obvious artist as musical influence is almost always a shoo-in for pick 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I was the opposite.

Well, that works out because now we can share any cool info with each other (e.g. Zae and Carolina both wanting Kelly as their coach). 😉

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1

As much as I would love for Ryleigh to be the leak, i don't think she'll be it. Personally, I feel like she'll most likely be a battle or knockout (maybe even both) leak. That said I doubt they would TRIPLE leak someone lol. Part of me hopes I'm wrong and she's the leak but anothr part of me wants her to be leaked in both the battles and knockouts so I guess I'll hope for Gihanna or Anna Grace as the leak lol.

If we assume the leak will be a member of the Top 20 here are our options: (No Andrew/Rachel because they're one chairs)

Team Kelly

Ryleigh

Gihanna

Anna

Savanna

Team Legend

Pia

Zania

Team Nick

Jose (lmao)

Team Blake

Emma

Jordan

Looking at this list, I'm betting on one of the Team KC and Team Legend og contestants. I feel like Savanna is less likely than most though.

Just now, FloorWax said:

If we assume the leak will be a member of the Top 20 here are our options: (No Andrew/Rachel because they're one chairs)

Team Kelly

Ryleigh

Gihanna

Anna

Savanna

Team Legend

Pia

Zania

Team Nick

Jose (lmao)

Team Blake

Emma

Jordan

Looking at this list, I'm betting on one of the Team KC and Team Legend og contestants. I feel like Savanna is less likely than most though.

But knowing TPTB, they could troll us and leak Jose instead 🤣

9 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Dang I kinda wished Victor and Cam swapped KO songs🤧

Out of the two, "Feeling Good" is definitely more of a moment type of song. Apparently Cam started acapella too and got a 4 chair standing o. If Blake sells that moment well with his commentary, idk...

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, indodol said:

Victor's FB views alone is 7M :giggle:

He also gained over 8K followers and now has 13K. Before he was leaked he had 5K followers. On His Facebook page his recent post got over 900 likes and over 300 shares!! He is def killing it on the socials. I prayyy this is gonna translate to votes to beat Kenzie because it’s time we have a black person win again! (Him or Cam)

Edited by jus.vshn
  • Like 1