RANK the AA Divas of Season 19!

Calvin

AA Divas Season 19  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which singer is the best (personal preference)

• Desz
    • Tamara
    • Payge
  2. 2. Which do you think will reach the farthest in the competition? (impartial opinion)

• Desz
    • Tamara
    • Payge

Here are the 3 Choices

Desz - She is a powerhouse that can be very intimate and soft like Toneisha Harris. Her live performances (in her YT channel) are phenomenal and mind blowing. 
Tamara - She is a firecracker who can do ANYTHING. Reminds me of a mix of SandyRedd and Kymberyli Joy.

Payge - Although she isn’t as vocally skilled, she has the same type of tone and voice as Just Sam from Al 2020

14 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Payge isn’t even remotely a diva. Just because she’s Black, that doesn’t make her a diva. Her style is very different then Tamara or Desz 

I meant diva like powerhouse. She can belt notes and she has SUCH control over her vocals, it’s unbelievable.

8 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

I meant diva like powerhouse. She can belt notes and she has SUCH control over her vocals, it’s unbelievable.

You grouped these three together because of their Race, not their musical styles & abilities. We should be looking at singers based on musical styles, not linking people based on race 

Edited by seak05
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, seak05 said:

You grouped these three together because of their Race, not their musical styles & abilities. We should be looking at singers based on musical styles, not linking people based on race 

I actually am not. She’s a powerhouse in a completely different way as Tamara is and as Desz is. She has a really big range and she could belt if she wants to, but she’s keeping it subtle and angelic which I love. Payge is amazing....She’s one of my favs this year

19 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

I actually am not. She’s a powerhouse in a completely different way as Tamara is and as Desz is. She has a really big range and she could belt if she wants to, but she’s keeping it subtle and angelic which I love. Payge is amazing....She’s one of my favs this year

Who is gonna tell them? lol

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I hope you’re right about DeSz. 🤞

Desz will make the finals. It was strategic of her to choose Kelly because she’s also had success with Kymberyli Joy, a voice similar to Desz’s. I think she will get voted through IF her songs can showcase her powerful vocals, and if she sings emotional renditions of songs. In addition, the producers probably want a female to win because we had 2 country dudes win the last 2 seasons and Desz is the perfect candidate!

• Like 1

I'm sure realityshownerd had good intentions but Payge clearly isn't a Diva. I suggest a brand new "Favorite season 19 Diva" poll including Kelsie Watts and Larriah Jackson. I'm probably missing some name but this isn't my favorite style lol.

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, echoap said:

I'm sure realityshownerd had good intentions but Payge clearly isn't a Diva. I suggest a brand new "Favorite season 19 Diva" poll including Kelsie Watts and Larriah Jackson. I'm probably missing some name but this isn't my favorite style lol.

Yeah, good intentions but I wouldn't add Payge here. I think Marisa would be a better addition.

• Like 4